Customer Service

anniebelle

Customer Service

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

How does one reach Customer Service nowadays? When I call, option one is to purchase the current item, option two is to purchase the previous item. There is no way to reach a human being. Anyone else experiencing this? moderators?
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Customer Service

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
How does one reach Customer Service nowadays? When I call, option one is to purchase the current item, option two is to purchase the previous item. There is no way to reach a human being. Anyone else experiencing this? moderators?
Good Evening, anniebelle!

That menu option sounds like you are using the Sales line (877-899-0099) for calling us, is this correct? If so, that line is generally used for the automatic sales line with the prompts on making a purchase, though it can direct to a live sales agent if needing assistance with an order. The Customer Service line can be reached at the following phone number: 877-899-0078. We can also be reached by email at customerservice@shoplc.com . I hope this information assists!
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Try hitting 0. See if that works.
3 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

That menu option sounds like you are using the Sales line (877-899-0099) for calling us, is this correct? If so, that line is generally used for the automatic sales line with the prompts on making a purchase, though it can direct to a live sales agent if needing assistance with an order. The Customer Service line can be reached at the following phone number: 877-899-0078. We can also be reached by email at customerservice@shoplc.com . I hope this information assists!
Nothing works. I've tried it all. You can't even get an option for a call back. You just sit & sit & wait & wait, listening to that horrible music and if you're very lucky, maybe, just maybe a human will answer in 45 minutes or longer !! :( :o
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Nothing works. I've tried it all. You can't even get an option for a call back. You just sit & sit & wait & wait, listening to that horrible music and if you're very lucky, maybe, just maybe a human will answer in 45 minutes or longer !! :( :o
Good morning,

I deeply apologize about this. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com and I can either look into the issues you are experiencing or if you would prefer a call back I can help arrange one for you. I hope you have a beautiful day!
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabelle, I had to call customer service last night because I have not received my emerald ring I ordered on 16 June, they said it was delivered on the 23rd, well I didn’t receive the rain, The gentleman at customer service said he had the tracking number, It was delivered on the 23rd I do believe we have a different mailman that day because I wrote it down I always do when we don’t have our regular mailman, wow I guess I’ll never see that ring I bought it for my granddaughter because her baby was born in May, but I did use the 0078 number got a customer service Representative within seconds Hope you can get yours figured out. Have a great day
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Harlequin

Do you get your mail at a Post office box? You might check with them and see if they can help. Also I believe you can file a claim with them if your item was not delivered as claimed. It may be worth a shot.
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Or mail carriers have a gps tracker which they scan when they deliver the package. More than once a package marked delivered was not in my mailbox. When I contacted the post office, they were able to tell me (due to the gps tracking) which neighbor had it. Good luck
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

No, No post office. Mail box in front of house. I asked regular mail man today, he had a sub that day. Never seen this girl and guy before. Mail man asked them to do his route that day. Don’t think sub works for the mail service. 😏🤔😟
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Once again I was trying to place an order with an agent. 0099 won't allow me to do that. At the bottom of the page, the customer service number is 0099! My memory told me it was 0078, but I wasn't sure. I was looking up an item on the program guide, but I couldn't order it from there, screen kept freezing up at budget pay prompt. I was beginning to panic, the " cookies " kept getting in the way, finally got an agent who was able to help. I think!!!!

Bottom line, not making it easy to find the correct phone number, fighting with a cookie to See the page number, these are NOT good customer service. Who is "improving" things? Whew!
2 x