Host List

marpar

Host List

Post by marpar » 3 years ago

Please update your list to include Blake and Chuck Clemency. Their names need to go in your program schedule, too.

Thank you.
9 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Host List

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good evening,

Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass this over to our Web Development Team right away. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime and thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
5 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

marpar wrote:
3 years ago
Please update your list to include Blake and Chuck Clemency. Their names need to go in your program schedule, too.

Thank you.
I would also like to see Michele (with one L) added to the list.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

I would like to see Michele and Shannon in the hosts list too! Anyone else?
11 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Is Kim listed as a host? I haven't checked lately but she's been here for awhile.
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I would like to see the customers names on the customer list referring to the forum, The ladies that are on the forum every day is who I’m talking about. 😊. Thank you for posting those mods. 7/1. 5:42. Pm. I know a customer list doesn’t exist, but you could make one🤗
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I would like to see the customers names on the customer list referring to the forum, The ladies that are on the forum every day is who I’m talking about. 😊. Thank you for posting those mods. 7/1. 5:42. Pm. I know a customer list doesn’t exist, but you could make one🤗
You want what?
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Is Kim listed as a host? I haven't checked lately but she's been here for awhile.
Yes, Kim too! She's been a host a long time!

I would like to see the whole management tree - from President down to Customer Service. A picture and title minimum.

I would like to know more about Chuck Clemancy's role - he is hosting but he says things like he is designing, he and Blake are designing "Clemency Collections" and that he and Katie are doing something together. He seems to have his finger in more of SLC than just hosting and I would like to know what. I don't mind a bit - I just don't like to hear small tidbits with no explanation as that's almost rude to even bring it up. Explain that please.
13 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I'm thinking it's not a good idea for everyone to know our real names. There are crazies in the world and it makes it easier for hackers to gain access to your info like address and credit card info, if it's saved.
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

For the customer list I meant not to use their real names, but the names they use here on the forum. Sorry if I upset anyone🥴
4 x