Host List

Harlequin

Re: Host List

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

For the customer list I meant not to use their real names, but the names they use here on the forum. Sorry if I upset anyone🥴
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I would like to see the customers names on the customer list referring to the forum, The ladies that are on the forum every day is who I’m talking about. 😊. Thank you for posting those mods. 7/1. 5:42. Pm. I know a customer list doesn’t exist, but you could make one🤗

@Harlequin

Not trying to be rude but....WHY ???? If we wanted people on this forum to know our legal names we would've used them when we first joined. and is there a particular reason you want those of us here "everyday" to list our real names ????? -Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
For the customer list I meant not to use their real names, but the names they use here on the forum. Sorry if I upset anyone🥴
@Harlequin

No worries .... I misunderstood your phrasing 🙂 -Gypsy
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

It’s OK gypsy I didn’t phrase my words correctly, I meant use the forum names. I corrected myself earlier this morning but I guess the mods aren’t going to post it, sorry everyone😟. MODS PLEASE POST MY EARLIER POST TO CLARIFY. T. Y. 7/2. 10:38. am
5 x

Mickie333

Post by Mickie333 » 3 years ago

I"m a big fan of Cheryl Ells, have been for years, and would like to see her name on the host list, as well as Kim's and Blake's. In fact, I'd like all of the current hosts to be up there. Why does it take sooo long to do this? I'm sure that pictures of them already exist and it doesn't take a long time to write a blurb. And the IT team can certainly handle the technical stuff in a short time.
4 x