July (7/1) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

July (7/1) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

🌺🌺Happy Wednesday All 🌺🌺

🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺
3:30 am cst

Let's begin our day with a smile on our faces, warm thoughts on our minds and happiness in our souls. Because a smile increases the value of our faces and anger....anger spoils the beauty of our souls.

There will always be people in our lives who will stand in the shadows- they think they can't be seen. But shine a light in thier direction and watch them run.

💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺💮🌺

☕☕Coffee's On ☕☕
Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee so that I can bring a smile to your day - I hope it's working 😊😊😊

I just recently read that the world's largest cup of coffee was a 2,010 gallon cup made by Gourmet Gift Baskets in Las Vegas in October of 2010....How did I miss this event 😳😳😳

And heres a few more fun facts.....
Top reasons to drink coffee ( and not just in the morning)

Coffee forces people to brush their teeth 😁
It's hard to work if your eyes are closed 😑
We need the caffeine 😴😳🤪
#1 reason...No, its not that some are chatty in the morning....it's that they expect participation in thier conversation 🤯🤯

So come on in and let me pick out a pretty cup to fill with strong, hot coffee and we'll have a treat and a chat. ☕[clink]☕

Who's been shopping ?? Did you find any bargains, deals or sales ?? I refrained from purchasing anything yesterday and my checkbook thanked me 🤑 but I'm sure there's going to be something I won't be able to walk away from pretty soon 😉

The temperature here didn't fool around and Summer charged right in. Extreme heat advisories started pinging my phone, our heat index yesterday was 110°. If it wasn't for this virus I'd have been at the beach !!!! Worse they've locked the gates at the swimming pools at my apartment 😳this is gonna be a Long Hot Summer 😧

Regardless of your plans today I hope you take the time for your HAPPY DANCE 💃 💃 💃

💞💞 (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: July (7/1) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy out Tribe, and our Fave Mods😄
The ☕️☕️Somehow taste better after reading your morning post.
Another boring day with FF rubies. They look very nice but need extra care or they will break apart.
Actually, the experts say that bragging that you have a Burmese Ruby means nothing. Its not where it came from. Its what the gemstone looks like. If its not a transparent Crystal, it doesnt matter That it was from Burma.
I was really impressed that Check Clemency told the truth about the Niassa rubies. He said it was damaged and then filled To strengthen it ( im sure Management were not happy he didnt pretend that these stones have no issues)
I was not happy what DR Fauci said, that it appears the virus has strengthened. I hope he is wrong. Sitting in the house, has turned me into a “HOUSE”
I guess better safe then sorry.

Hmmm, time for ☕️☕️Refills along with other yummies😛

Stay safe ❤️Vicky
9 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Woke up with my orange tabby kitty,Garfield, (his name is obvious)by my side. He is sleeping on the bed. He is one of my neighborhood kitties, that I care for. The other one is a black one named Klunk. She is so talkative. I wish Klunk and Garfield get along, but they don’t. Hopefully, one day. Great Wednesday coffee post, Gypsy.
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Margui wrote:
3 years ago
Woke up with my orange tabby kitty,Garfield, (his name is obvious)by my side. He is sleeping on the bed. He is one of my neighborhood kitties, that I care for. The other one is a black one named Klunk. She is so talkative. I wish Klunk and Garfield get along, but they don’t. Hopefully, one day. Great Wednesday coffee post, Gypsy.
I love it! I wish we could post pictures! I love the name Garfield and Klunk! Maybe they will eventually get used to each other!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update 7/1/2020

Confirmed Cases = 33,435...Deaths 1,339

7 deaths on this date.
0 x