Moderators Please

Gem Lover

Moderators Please

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I was wondering if you can find out how a Niassa Ruby which is fissure filled can be AA or AAA as the host are stating on some of these rubies? Is it the color? Is it the clarity? Is it have less filling? I just do not get it and they do not explain it. If it is filled and they use colored glass then they are creating the color and clarity so how then is it graded? Are they using a different way of filling these without glass? Please find out for me and anyone else who wants to know what they are getting.
6 x

Topic Tags:

shopLC_alex

Re: Moderators Please

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you for your inquiry, we'll get this sent over to our merchandising team right away. We'll get back with you with more information once we receive a reply. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the meantime. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Hi Gem Lover!! Whenever I see a graded Ruby here, it's always set in gold or platinum. These rubies look no different, to me, than rubies set in silver or stainless.❣️
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Gemsnob I agree and just by looking at them they look the same but I want to know what or if there is a difference and what it is.
5 x