Coupons I Received Do Not Work

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Coupons I Received Do Not Work

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Hello,
The last parcel I received from ShopLC came with an insert that delighted me as it said:

It's Your Lucky Day!

Your Choice!
$10 Off your next order using Code:
HELLO10-a6zt***** <<< PURPOSELY LEFT OFF LAST FOUR DIGITS

OR

40% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER using Code:
HELLO40-nchl****
<<< PURPOSELY LEFT OFF LAST FOUR DIGITS

HURRY - OFFERS EXPIRE IN 14 DAYS!!

I have tried every which way to use these codes (excluding the normal restrictions) and they DO NOT WORK. I had 14 days to use these and my days are running out. Please, @Moderator_Danielle @Moderator_Preston - can you help me apply one of these codes?

Thank you,

OSOTT
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Coupons I Received Do Not Work

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please complete your orders and email me their information along with your account information at alex.washington@tjc.tv and I'll manually process a refund for the amounts stated to your method of payment once your order is invoiced. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

OSOTT I hope you get your dis. They never send me coupons😥
8 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I’ve gotten these before; they NEVER work. I shred them.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex Thank YOU! I will email you with info and I do appreciate your help with the discount. With all due respect to you and SLC- it seems more like a rebate than a coupon for a purchase. I nearly didn't type this post about it - why? Because so many times I've had discount codes that didn't work.... ever. When it happens, I don't purchase. I don't have the time nor do I want the hassle of purchasing if I have to spend 30 minutes OR MORE waiting on the phone for customer service. When a code doesn't work, I see it as a "sign" that I don't need to buy it. Seriously. I think, well God is telling me something so forget about it.

It shouldn't be this way SLC! It should be EASY to purchase. Please work on that. You would get so many more sales if everyone could easily purchase their sweet somethings and use their discounts with no hassle. That would bring joy. zero hassle.

@Moderator_Alex - would you please pass on the above information that customers are having trouble using discount codes/coupons? Also, SLC puts too many restrictions on their sale items. One more thing. I would greatly appreciate SLC if they would NOT raise the prices on items then give you a discount that amounts to the discount or maybe 5% off. Not cool. Your customers are not stupid. <<< another sign not to buy when it happens.

While we are at it Alex, would you also pass along the fact that if you "buy all" of something that's being presented - an GREAT INCENTIVE would be only charging ONE shipping fee for "all" buy all items instead of charging for each item in the buy all? That bugs me to know end. Usually, IF I wanted to purchase a "buy all" (which is often but I haven't b/c of shipping) the shipping has ended up being the cost of one entire item! No way. If I'm buying five rings - then why would I feel good about paying $15.99 for ONE package using DHL? meh

OKay, this is the last thing - @Alex, I ordered the Polki Diamond Butterfly ring - and I do like it. However, I saw Nikki Stanza (Host) on Instagram opening her Polki Diamond Butterfly ring in a beautiful hinged ringbox that had a tied SLC tag (nice) with the ring. Mine came with a regular blue box with bow and no attached string/tag. ??? Why? Why does Nikki get a beautiful ring box and I get a cardboard blue box with a bow?

OKay, that's all @Moderator_Alex - I appreciate your help and passing on my requests.

@Boston Irish

This was a first for me to get a discount! SLC also inserted a free ring sizer that was nice!
Thank you,

OSOTT
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I never get any coupons either. And when they used to send the cards think they said $10 off, they never worked. 😫
6 x

shopLC_alex

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex Thank YOU! I will email you with info and I do appreciate your help with the discount. With all due respect to you and SLC- it seems more like a rebate than a coupon for a purchase. I nearly didn't type this post about it - why? Because so many times I've had discount codes that didn't work.... ever. When it happens, I don't purchase. I don't have the time nor do I want the hassle of purchasing if I have to spend 30 minutes OR MORE waiting on the phone for customer service. When a code doesn't work, I see it as a "sign" that I don't need to buy it. Seriously. I think, well God is telling me something so forget about it.

It shouldn't be this way SLC! It should be EASY to purchase. Please work on that. You would get so many more sales if everyone could easily purchase their sweet somethings and use their discounts with no hassle. That would bring joy. zero hassle.

@Moderator_Alex - would you please pass on the above information that customers are having trouble using discount codes/coupons? Also, SLC puts too many restrictions on their sale items. One more thing. I would greatly appreciate SLC if they would NOT raise the prices on items then give you a discount that amounts to the discount or maybe 5% off. Not cool. Your customers are not stupid. <<< another sign not to buy when it happens.

While we are at it Alex, would you also pass along the fact that if you "buy all" of something that's being presented - an GREAT INCENTIVE would be only charging ONE shipping fee for "all" buy all items instead of charging for each item in the buy all? That bugs me to know end. Usually, IF I wanted to purchase a "buy all" (which is often but I haven't b/c of shipping) the shipping has ended up being the cost of one entire item! No way. If I'm buying five rings - then why would I feel good about paying $15.99 for ONE package using DHL? meh

OKay, this is the last thing - @Alex, I ordered the Polki Diamond Butterfly ring - and I do like it. However, I saw Nikki Stanza (Host) on Instagram opening her Polki Diamond Butterfly ring in a beautiful hinged ringbox that had a tied SLC tag (nice) with the ring. Mine came with a regular blue box with bow and no attached string/tag. ??? Why? Why does Nikki get a beautiful ring box and I get a cardboard blue box with a bow?

OKay, that's all @Moderator_Alex - I appreciate your help and passing on my requests.

@Boston Irish

This was a first for me to get a discount! SLC also inserted a free ring sizer that was nice!
Thank you,

OSOTT

That's quite a bit of information, I'll get it passed along to the right people. Thank you for your feedback.
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Alex
I have just emailed you about an RA order not shipped since 6/18. Hope you can help. I noticed the email you provided doesn’t end in SLC. Is that a correct email or typing error? Thanks in advance for your assistance
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago

@Boston Irish

Thank you,

OSOTT

That's quite a bit of information, I'll get it passed along to the right people. Thank you for your feedback.
:D Ha! Yes, I know it's a lot but I hope you send it the powers that be. I've had it in my head for a long while. :D

Many thanks to you, Alex!
7 x

shopLC_alex

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Alex
I have just emailed you about an RA order not shipped since 6/18. Hope you can help. I noticed the email you provided doesn’t end in SLC. Is that a correct email or typing error? Thanks in advance for your assistance
Yes, alex.washington@tjc.tv is the correct email. I worked here many years ago so when I came back my email and accounts had to be different than my originals. Also, you may need to resend that email as I haven't received it quite yet.
7 x