Natural not dyed green jade

Gem Lover

Natural not dyed green jade

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I ordered the natural not dyed green Burmese Jade bead necklace that they had on recently and the matching bracelet. The bracelet (stretch) came in pieces, the elastic was already broke in the bag, I should have known better because every stretch bracelet from here I have got either comes in broke or breaks the first time I wear it. I do love the natural green and the necklace is beautiful so I was wondering if we can expect to see rings and other bracelet styles in the not dyed green Burmese Jade? I do have one ring from another network in a line that they carry but the shop lc one was nicer. I do not understand why they did not hand knot the bracelet like they did the necklace especially with the very large beads, the elastic is not strong enough.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Natural not dyed green jade

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good evening,

We apologize for the issues you have on your Burmese Jade bracelet, if you can provide the order information to me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv I'll see if there's anything we can do to help resolve it. As far as up an coming Burmese Jade bracelets, we do sell them often and while we do not have any information on them being sold anytime soon, if you keep an eye out you're sure to see a few on air or online you might like.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

What happened at the Jade mine? The news report said 100 people have died.🙏
4 x

Beadle

Post by Beadle » 3 years ago

I Would Also like to see some natural celadon color jade, not the dyed green. I Have also had to purchase it from another jewelry channel and as much as I like it , I know, Shop LC would have a good variety and set it in silver. I’ll keep watching and hoping !
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@shopLC_alex I know you sell the jade bracelets but I am not talking about the DYED JADE I was talking about having more of the natural green Jade that is not DYED, it is a pretty light green, that is what I last purchased but you do not usually carry it, that is they type of jade a lot of us would like, thank you.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I also want natural green Jade, not the dyed version. I bought Jade shamrock earrings with another company. Their green jade is natural, regardless the type of Jade. Mine are nephrite Jade.
1 x