Customer Service

anniebelle

Re: Customer Service

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Once again I was trying to place an order with an agent. 0099 won't allow me to do that. At the bottom of the page, the customer service number is 0099! My memory told me it was 0078, but I wasn't sure. I was looking up an item on the program guide, but I couldn't order it from there, screen kept freezing up at budget pay prompt. I was beginning to panic, the " cookies " kept getting in the way, finally got an agent who was able to help. I think!!!!

Bottom line, not making it easy to find the correct phone number, fighting with a cookie to See the page number, these are NOT good customer service. Who is "improving" things? Whew!
There's more. Through all of this, I kept having to log in repeatedly. Is this my computer problems.? Or a change? I don't remember having this happen so often. I do have " remember me" checked.
3 x

Gus

Post by Gus » 3 years ago

I too am having a problem connecting to the 877-899-0078 customer service line,
the options do not work. Is there an another solution to be able to speak to a customer service representative.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gus wrote:
3 years ago
the options do not work. Is there an another solution to be able to speak to a customer service representative.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! The phone lines should be clear now as of 7:49 AM CST, so you should be able to get an agent to help you over the phone. I apologize about this, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Gus wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post! The phone lines should be clear now as of 7:49 AM CST, so you should be able to get an agent to help you over the phone. I apologize about this, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
Preston, of course they're open at 7:49 a.m. I for one am usually still in bed! Or I have important things to do! Calling CS for the Nth time is not one of them. I can only shop after 3:30 p.m. when your channel is broadcast in my area. Shopping on line never works for some reason as previously repeatedly reported.
2 x