Logging in repeatedly

anniebelle

Logging in repeatedly

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Is anyone else having to log in repeatedly? The system doesn't seem to "remember me" anymore. Did this problem begin when the "cookies " notice started?
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Logging in repeatedly

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Is anyone else having to log in repeatedly? The system doesn't seem to "remember me" anymore. Did this problem begin when the "cookies " notice started?
Hello, I am sorry that you are having issues. When did this start? Did this just start today?
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Yes, I've had this issue too but it's been going on a long time. It's very frustrating when I'm on the RA and get booted. I've lost the opportunity to bid many times.
6 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Hello, I am sorry that you are having issues. When did this start? Did this just start today?
No, not today. A few days now -- possibly the same time as when we started seeing the " cookies" notice?
2 x

anniebelle

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Yes, I've had this issue too but it's been going on a long time. It's very frustrating when I'm on the RA and get booted. I've lost the opportunity to bid many times.
@Gemsnob , this is more than getting booted out of the system for me. It has been booting me out of the system when I try to order on line for a long time. Right now I keep having to log in at my profile repeatedly. It no longer recognizes my iPad. I have to use my phone number and password repeatedly throughout a session.
3 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

You know how they say,,, Enough is enough!!

Gee...with all the technology "out there".
Some times, too much, is TOO MUCH!! :D
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
@Gemsnob , this is more than getting booted out of the system for me. It has been booting me out of the system when I try to order on line for a long time. Right now I keep having to log in at my profile repeatedly. It no longer recognizes my iPad. I have to use my phone number and password repeatedly throughout a session.
So do I. It boots me off and says I need to log in again.x
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Alot of time consuming difficulties trying to log in and STAY logged in early morning hours. Between midnight and 2am -Gypsy
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Happy 4 of July Ladies and Gents! This website is not working says Bad Gateway I am trying to pay for items please get this fixed.😕🎆🔥🍀
4 x

anniebelle

Thought the system was fixed, but I just logged in for the fourth time this morning! This is insane! Insanity is trying the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. I found the lost items from my shopping cart, trying to put them on my wish list. That function has been changed. Think I'll give up and finish my income tax return. Less insane, though it has changed from last year as well.
2 x