Site is NOT WORKING DURING YOUR SALE

Catticus

Site is NOT WORKING DURING YOUR SALE

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

I have been trying to add many items to my cart to purchase while you're having your 4th of July Sale. In addition, I've been trying to win items on your RA, since you're also having a shipping sale on your auction items.

I have finally given up.

I have been logged out every single time I have tried to add anything to my cart, or even when trying to view an item.

I've also lost many auctions because of the same thing; I keep getting logged out.

This is absolutely unacceptable.

You need to extend this sale AND offer even more of a percentage off, simply for the inconvenience you've caused so many of us.

This is a company that thinks nothing about selling certain gemstones (and we all know which one I mean) again and again, over and over, for exorbitant prices ALL DAY LONG.

Yet I can't even purchase a $5.00 item, much less win any auctions or pay for them.

Once you get your website issues fixed, you absolutely need to extend this sale for AT LEAST three days.

This 4th of July is a "holiday weekend." Therefore your members should be able to enjoy at least a 40% to 45% off sale, as well as an auction sale.

And by a "sale", I mean WITHOUT raising the prices of items before you include them as "valid sale items."

This is the fair and proper way a professional company treats its customers.
11 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Site is NOT WORKING DURING YOUR SALE

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote:
3 years ago
I have been trying to add many items to my cart to purchase while you're having your 4th of July Sale. In addition, I've been trying to win items on your RA, since you're also having a shipping sale on your auction items.

I have finally given up.

I have been logged out every single time I have tried to add anything to my cart, or even when trying to view an item.

I've also lost many auctions because of the same thing; I keep getting logged out.

This is absolutely unacceptable.

You need to extend this sale AND offer even more of a percentage off, simply for the inconvenience you've caused so many of us.

This is a company that thinks nothing about selling certain gemstones (and we all know which one I mean) again and again, over and over, for exorbitant prices ALL DAY LONG.

Yet I can't even purchase a $5.00 item, much less win any auctions or pay for them.

Once you get your website issues fixed, you absolutely need to extend this sale for AT LEAST three days.

This 4th of July is a "holiday weekend." Therefore your members should be able to enjoy at least a 40% to 45% off sale, as well as an auction sale.

And by a "sale", I mean WITHOUT raising the prices of items before you include them as "valid sale items."

This is the fair and proper way a professional company treats its customers.
Good Afternoon, Catticus!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this! Currently our teams have received reports of an error going on with the website, including bad gateways, and are already working on resolving these errors as soon as possible.

As for the suggestion of extending the sale, I will be happy to forward this to our teams responsible for the sale promotion to see what can be done for all of our customers. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!
8 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I have been having issues to “bad gateway” “ page not found” and difficulty logging in and out, and constant buffering on my a IPad. I just gave up and will shop elsewhere.
11 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

I agree. I think I won an auction but I'm not sure. I'm trying to look at the 35% off items but can't seem to do that either. Yes LC please extend this sale and it would be nice to give us something extra.
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I was complaining about this yesterday, but got no response from moderAtors. Were they working on the program yesterday? Or did thy wait for a total crash today?
10 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I finally got the webpage to open. I too have issues since early evening last night. Almost impossible to open the website, my cart won’t open to order anything, or the promo code doesn’t work on eligible items. I kept getting bad gateway; an error has occurred. Try later. The longer this continues the more sales you lose! I was trying to get it open so I could post I just now was able to do it. I’m really frustrated with this website today; I see it wasn’t just me!
10 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Shipping price $0.99 does not work during the 4th July sale. Please, fix it. I am losing all my auctions.
9 x

Shmily7

Post by Shmily7 » 3 years ago

I’ve had the same issue all day. Early it was .99 shipping with 10% off now it’s just .99 shipping? I can’t purchase items in my auction cart nor can I see the other 3 auctions I’ve won but they show in my watch list. I think it’s only fair and right that the discount and shipping offer be extended through Sunday. I’ve never experienced this many problems. That 504 error screen happens each time I try to purchase my items? Fix it. Do the right thing. :!: :!:
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

OK 8 hours later and I have been able to log on 3 times for approximately 15 minutes each time for a total of 45 minutes. How does this company intend to sell anything if no one can log on, or once logged on gets kicked out, or once on and moving from say the RA pages to the Watch list you get a 504 Gateway time out message? This is horrible!!!! I know it is not your fault, but I say shoot can the whole IT "team" and start anew. It's not like it's the first time this has happened either, but it is one of the worse.

And if you intend to wish me "a wonderful day" it will be a day late and a 99 cent shipping charge short!
6 x

Gus

Post by Gus » 3 years ago

I have given up nothing is working as it should. Please extend all sales!
6 x