Windspinner

Franzl

Windspinner

Post by Franzl » 4 years ago

I bought a handpainted multi color solar LED spinner (item #3303219) on 5/7/2019. The LED solar light,dead in june.Now 5 month later,the beautiful colors are a faint memory.Only small traces remain.Another victum of the Arizona sun.I was hoping the paints last a little longer.The spinner it self still works,that the good part. Cisco
2 x

LisaC2019

Re: Windspinner

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Thanks for the update Cisco...I purchased several of the spinners to use in my garden next year and it is good to know the solar lights don't last. The weather is not that hot in Georgia but it does get rather hot on some days. I wish I knew before hand because none of the reviews stated they don't last. The good thing for me is I did not pay that much for them so I am not upset right now :)
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Windspinner

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Franzl wrote:
4 years ago
I bought a handpainted multi color solar LED spinner (item #3303219) on 5/7/2019. The LED solar light,dead in june.Now 5 month later,the beautiful colors are a faint memory.Only small traces remain.Another victum of the Arizona sun.I was hoping the paints last a little longer.The spinner it self still works,that the good part. Cisco
Hello,

Thank you for your message! We are so sorry to hear this had happened to your purchase! You are more than welcome to have the item returned for a refund, even if it was purchased back in May. Additionally, if you are in need of a return label, please feel free to send us an email at customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can assist with this and get one sent out to you.
1 x