Will checkout be fixed?

HowRevelationary

Will checkout be fixed?

Post by HowRevelationary » 3 years ago

Trying to pay for my auction wins (repeatedly) today and checkout is not applying $.99 shipping nor is there a place to use discount code advertised on the home page. I hope this is fixed by tonight!

Happy Fourth of July all!

I should take the time to note that Shoplc and the RA have been very, very good to me over the last nine years. Thank you Shoplc!
9 x

Boston Irish

Re: Will checkout be fixed?

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Just checked auctions and have few items what is going on now?
6 x

HowRevelationary

Yup fixed & working. Auctions paid. Nice discount, as well as $8.91 shipping instead of $26.91. YUGE difference!

I wonder why each major holiday usually results in the Shoplc site going completely cattywampus. Shouldn’t complain, though-because of the holiday glitches I often end up with some fantastic bargains on the RA. It just becomes a challenge to pay for them🙃.

Hope everyone stays healthy and had a terrific Fourth. Happy summer y’all!
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our Web Team is currently aware of the issues and are working diligently to resolve them. Please stand by while we get everything back up and running. Thank you for you patience and thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Yeah well not so good here in Customer Land just yet!!!! It is now almost noon CST and I am still getting 504 Gateway messages for the second day!! What in the living heck??????
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@MODERATORS

I still don't have a homepage. All I am getting is the LIVE TV broadcast. No options to shop the website or RA''s. No discount cpns listed....nothing. When I called once again today I was told by customer service that there were NO. I.T. working today they had all gone home till after holiday weekend....so who's minding the store ???? System still isnt working right. -Gypsy
6 x

HowRevelationary

So sorry Gypsy & JewelryQueen that you are still experiencing problems. Very frustrating! How is it possible that since this morning at 7AM I was able to login with my iPhone & navigate the website without problem? Makes no sense to me, given what you’re experiencing now.

Last night I was trying to bid on some Bali pieces & couldn’t get in while I saw a select few people were able to bid on the necklaces & get them dirt cheap...Argh! Oh well, guess it was their turn to get a bargain. :?

Hope the website clears up for you guys soon! Take care...
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
3 years ago
So sorry Gypsy & JewelryQueen that you are still experiencing problems. Very frustrating! How is it possible that since this morning at 7AM I was able to login with my iPhone & navigate the website without problem? Makes no sense to me, given what you’re experiencing now.

Last night I was trying to bid on some Bali pieces & couldn’t get in while I saw a select few people were able to bid on the necklaces & get them dirt cheap...Argh! Oh well, guess it was their turn to get a bargain. :?

Hope the website clears up for you guys soon! Take care...
@HowRevelationary

I dont understand it either !!!! And it is very frustrating. I hope these issues are resolved by the time Summer Vault clearance starts !!!!! -Gypsy
6 x