Receiving Used/Returned Goods

Moderator_LaRica

Re: Receiving Used/Returned Goods

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

All of our lifestyle items are returned back to our vendors for further review. Thank you Shop LC Team!
0 x

LoyalCustomer717

Post by LoyalCustomer717 » 4 years ago

APPARENTLY NOT MY HANDBAG. IT CAME USED AND WITH A RIPPED INSIDE ZIPPER POCKET AND IT WAS NOT PACKAGED/SHIPPED LIKE MY WHITE VERSION OF SAME HANDBAG. IT WAS A USED ITEM. NO MATTER WHAT YOU TELL ME.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
APPARENTLY NOT MY HANDBAG. IT CAME USED AND WITH A RIPPED INSIDE ZIPPER POCKET AND IT WAS NOT PACKAGED/SHIPPED LIKE MY WHITE VERSION OF SAME HANDBAG. IT WAS A USED ITEM. NO MATTER WHAT YOU TELL ME.
I have gotten clearly used things as well and you simply cannot say they weren’t. Items full of holes. Items in no bags, etc. USED.
3 x

LoyalCustomer717

MY POINT EXACTLY AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO RESPOND AND MAKE ME KNOW I'M NOT ALONE
4 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
We do not ship out used product. The outer packaging may have been damaged so it was packaged differently, and the handbag may have been only given a glance to the outside of the bag without looking at the interior. We do apologize that you received a damaged/defective item and if you need further assistance with the handbag we will be happy to help.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
We do not ship out used product. The outer packaging may have been damaged so it was packaged differently, and the handbag may have been only given a glance to the outside of the bag without looking at the interior. We do apologize that you received a damaged/defective item and if you need further assistance with the handbag we will be happy to help.
How would damaged outer packing make inside packing completely disappear?
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
LoyalCustomer717 wrote:
4 years ago
How would damaged outer packing make inside packing completely disappear?
There are many reasons why the interior packing may be missing. It may have shipped to us without the interior wrapping, it could have been pulled out for some reason without someone looking at the interior, there is no way for us to track back as to why the interior packing would be missing.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Of course returned items are put back in inventory. I see that with the south sea pearls. Says OUT OF STOCK, then a couple weeks later there are 4 available. They cant say they bought more, because Adi claimed they bought all the inventory because the guy went out of business. So when there are more available, its because they are returned.
4 x

LoyalCustomer717

YES
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

And YES from me too!
0 x