Shungite

Harlequin

Shungite

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Moderators, is this day July 7 going to be as Shungate day? What happened to the original schedule? I don’t know about anyone else but I am like sick of Shungite 😴🤮
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Shungite

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but our customers really love Shungite. However Tanzanite is up next, hope you see something you like, stay tuned! :D
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's amusing. We can tell your customers "love" Shungite by all of the sell outs. Same with Tanzanite.
14 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

As far as Tanzanite goes, I'm starting to think the mine is located directly below SLC. For something 1000x rarer than diamonds, you show it 1000x more than diamonds. 😆
16 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Mod. Alex: this customer is sick of seeing Shungite, and Tanzanite. SLC just keeps running the charcoal and Tanzanite in the ground. I have plenty of Tanzanite. No disrespect intended, how do you come to the conclusion, SLC’s customers love Shungite? 🥴. 4:09 pm cst
9 x

shopLC_alex

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Mod. Alex: this customer is sick of seeing Shungite, and Tanzanite. SLC just keeps running the charcoal and Tanzanite in the ground. I have plenty of Tanzanite. No disrespect intended, how do you come to the conclusion, SLC’s customers love Shungite? 🥴. 4:09 pm cst
Well, I personally get customers daily requesting Shungite or inquiring when it will be aired again. We also get a lot of positive feedback on our Shungite merchandise as well. We're sorry that you have not enjoyed our channel today, is there any type of item in particular you would like to see?
2 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin, you are I are on the same page when it comes to Tanzanite & Shungite. I am so happy you called out Shungite. It is coal less Methane. When coal burns because of Methane, it becomes charcoal (carbon residue). When I was a child on a midwestern farm, we used a coal furnace to heat the house and I would get coal dust all over myself. Shungite gives off the same dust. They are both compressed organic material ie. Carbon. The big difference is the Methane in coal. Thank you for making this known !!
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Well, I personally get customers daily requesting Shungite or inquiring when it will be aired again. We also get a lot of positive feedback on our Shungite merchandise as well. We're sorry that you have not enjoyed our channel today, is there any type of item in particular you would like to see?
Alex what position do you hold that you personally get customer requests, inquiries, and positive feedback of Shungite on a daily basis?
7 x

shopLC_alex

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Alex what position do you hold that you personally get customer requests, inquiries, and positive feedback of Shungite on a daily basis?
My position is titled chat agent, but we pretty much handle everything from emails, to social media, to return labels, to refunds, and even taking calls when necessary. Individually we each interact with over 200 customers a day.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
As far as Tanzanite goes, I'm starting to think the mine is located directly below SLC. For something 1000x rarer than diamonds, you show it 1000x more than diamonds. 😆
You got that right, Gemsnob! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
9 x