Shungite

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Shungite

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!

NOTHING IN CODE!!!!

Name-wise...why spell It a-l-l o-u-t???? You write LOL???

Do you not know who you are?? Even abbreviated????

And I got it....Ja...that's part of me!!!! ;)

T:7-12:30PM-CST-Thu: MMXX
Re: Ja

To abbreviate the way you do (almost every word) and how you condense sentences to the point of not making sense and then go the extra by typing added symbols to the extreme is unusual. For example (i.e.)(ex:) re: Gemsnob - why leave off the last two, 2, II, letters when you typed her first 5, V, letters i.e.; Gemsn but you drop the last two, II, letters: "ob". <<<< odd. If your "style" "linguistic style" "cod" "abbrev." were logical and you explained why you take the time (minutes, extra xtra time to do it this way) it wouldn't appear so cuckoo or let's say "cuck" ie: crazy, lazy, strange.

Members are curious as to why the extra effort to type abbreviations and shortened sentences to the extreme when most of the time - no one gets what in the H.E. double hockey sticks you are talking about.

Ja, it's been a pleasure. Keep doing "u" "you" "it" ie. abbrev.; condensed sentences.; ja code - and we will keep :arrow: :?: ;)

P.S. re: winky face - :?: winky face so much :?: It doesn't apply in most cases.
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I smell a hay- hay: some where close by?????
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hay Hay it's the Monkeys! :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Jace wrote:
3 years ago
TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!!

NOTHING IN CODE!!!!

Name-wise...why spell It a-l-l o-u-t???? You write LOL???

Do you not know who you are?? Even abbreviated????

And I got it....Ja...that's part of me!!!! ;)

T:7-12:30PM-CST-Thu: MMXX
Re: Ja

To abbreviate the way you do (almost every word) and how you condense sentences to the point of not making sense and then go the extra by typing added symbols to the extreme is unusual. For example (i.e.)(ex:) re: Gemsnob - why leave off the last two, 2, II, letters when you typed her first 5, V, letters i.e.; Gemsn but you drop the last two, II, letters: "ob". <<<< odd. If your "style" "linguistic style" "cod" "abbrev." were logical and you explained why you take the time (minutes, extra xtra time to do it this way) it wouldn't appear so cuckoo or let's say "cuck" ie: crazy, lazy, strange.

Members are curious as to why the extra effort to type abbreviations and shortened sentences to the extreme when most of the time - no one gets what in the H.E. double hockey sticks you are talking about.

Ja, it's been a pleasure. Keep doing "u" "you" "it" ie. abbrev.; condensed sentences.; ja code - and we will keep :arrow: :?: ;)

P.S. re: winky face - :?: winky face so much :?: It doesn't apply in most cases.
Thank you for getting the point across. 💞💞💞💞
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Many of us do. More like cray-cray. :shock:
@Gemsnob
@OtherSideOfTheTracks

Remember the actor Haywood Nelson, who played Dwayne Nelson, on the 1970's TV Sitcom: "What's Happening!!" with the catchphrase of: "Hay, HAY, Hay"!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 🥳

I received the answer that I was really seeking. 😂
10 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I smell a hay- hay: some where close by?????
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hay Hay it's the Monkeys! :lol: :lol: :lol:
;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I wonder if @Jace does a lot of texting, or maybe just isn't as long winded? No worries! Nothing to get upset about!
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I wonder if @Jace does a lot of texting, or maybe just isn't as long winded? No worries! Nothing to get upset about!
No one is upset Ann. ;) ;) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Gemsnob

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I don't believe anyone is "upset". I've been trying to hint that many cannot understand what point is being made or if there is a question hidden in there somewhere and why a winky face after every post?
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

OSOTT, you lost me big time 🥴. ( who is Ann ). I’m not the most ORANGE 🍊 IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH, Lol. 🤪😜
3 x

Gemsnob

Since it's the thing to do, we all decided to leave out letters to members names. Funny how you didn't know who Ann is. Yet w are supp to kno wha i i apprevia codes!
7 x