Where are the % off coupons?

CJM

Where are the % off coupons?

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Used to be there would be coupons off on clearance! Considering that the website was messed up all weekend; how about it management?!
17 x

Boston Irish

Re: Where are the % off coupons?

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

CHM I agree I lost items I really wanted😒
12 x

CJM

Seems like the crickets are in charge 😒. Free shipping on $50.00 items does not excite me in the least. Now free shipping on all purchases might help, but not much. This is going to be a long 2 weeks.
15 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I agree, the free shipping is nice. But where are the bargains???? I haven't found anything discounted,
certainly no coupons. And my definition of a Clearance Sale should definitely include:

PRICE DROPS and

DISCOUNT COUPONS

Neither of which have I seen on the website. Last weekends sale was disrupted with all the website issues that SLC had and ALOT of CUSTOMERS were NOT able to shop at all !!!!! Now this "NON CLEARANCE is what we are offered !?!?!?! SLC. You are not listening to your LONG TIME CUTOMERS !!!

Really wish we had a real sale to shop.......

-Gypsy
14 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I have shared this with our online discounts team so they can keep this in mind for future discounts!
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

The home page says extra 50% off on clearance. No coupon code and no 50% price reductions seen by a cursory viewing. So, what gives?
11 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
The home page says extra 50% off on clearance. No coupon code and no 50% price reductions seen by a cursory viewing. So, what gives?
Good morning,

Thank you for your post. The clearance prices should be up to 50% off from the regular price listed. There is no discount code required.
5 x

CJM

I guess I’m sitting this one out. I’ve seen some of the items cheaper with out a sale.
17 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
I guess I’m sitting this one out. I’ve seen some of the items cheaper with out a sale.
Me too. I even own a few of the items that I purchased for less before this "sale". What's up with that ??
13 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I said the same thing the other day when the host was showing the diamond bracelet that I own and he said they were selling it at a loss when I paid $100 less for it when it was not on clearance so someone is not being very honest, we shop here all the time, we are not idiots, we know the prices of many items.
11 x