Shipping packages

anniebelle

Shipping packages

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

We've discussed this before a while ago. I just received one of those stiff brown cardboard envelope-type packages, first in a while. I'd hoped they had stopped using them. Please pass to the shipping department that these are a bear to get into!!! They obviously have other options. Of you don't have a large strong pair of sizzors, you aren't getting in!!!
7 x

Gemsnob

Re: Shipping packages

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
We've discussed this before a while ago. I just received one of those stiff brown cardboard envelope-type packages, first in a while. I'd hoped they had stopped using them. Please pass to the shipping department that these are a bear to get into!!! They obviously have other options. Of you don't have a large strong pair of sizzors, you aren't getting in!!!
Don't they have a small tab on the upper back? Pull it like you are unzipping something and it opens. I know the other place uses packaging like that.
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabel, I just received one of those stiff cardboard packages yesterday I don’t like them either. And: Gemsnob, Thank you for letting me know they The cardboard has the zip pull back, didn’t even realize that I also have been using scissors
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

I use FISKARS made in Finland scissors .
7 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

My problem with those hard cardboard envelopes is the way the postal carrier crams it to make it fit in my cluster mailbox.
It is one heck of a fight to get it out!
bluez
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@honey

If you think our scissors are good you should see our knives.
5 x

Harlequin

Actually if you watch SLC own commercials, they show a person deleiverying the package to the door, doesn’t show any size, and also says something about delivery if product’s to the door!! Still haven’t received my Emerald ring for my Granddaughter, not the regular mail man that day. Found out they are friends of his. 🤔. 😠
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Actually if you watch SLC own commercials, they show a person deleiverying the package to the door, doesn’t show any size, and also says something about delivery if product’s to the door!! Still haven’t received my Emerald ring for my Granddaughter, not the regular mail man that day. Found out they are friends of his. 🤔. 😠
Good morning,

Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into finding this package for you! I deeply apologize that this has happened.
3 x

Harlequin

Moderator Preston, what I’m trying to say is the mailman had a substitute that day that they said my ring emerald ring was delivered, I’m just gonna come out and say it I think the substitute check my package. That wouldn’t happen if Shop LC would practice what their commercials show, like the mailman bring in the packages to the door, Or maybe it would I’m just at a ring
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator Preston, what I’m trying to say is the mailman had a substitute that day that they said my ring emerald ring was delivered, I’m just gonna come out and say it I think the substitute check my package. That wouldn’t happen if Shop LC would practice what their commercials show, like the mailman bring in the packages to the door, Or maybe it would I’m just at a ring
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Unfortunately, once the package leaves the warehouse it goes into the hands of the courier and they are responsible for the transit and delivery of your package. Unfortunately, we are unable make special requests to the courier to have it delivered to the door. You can, however, set up specific delivery instructions on the USPS website (or UPS if you had the order shipped via UPS). This way, you can use the tracking number to track and specify how you would like the package delivered. I apologize if this caused any inconvenience and I hope this helps.
1 x