3:30 am cst

No matter how you feel:
Get up
Get dressed
Get moving
Show up and Never give up ! !

🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼🌷🌼

COFFEES ON ! ! ☕

Special shout out to all the coffee lovers out there who have been walking around looking for thier coffee (while holding thier cup) 🤪 😂 😂

Been there, done that !!! Hope your coffee is strong and your Monday is quiet !!!!

Hang in there:
have another cup ☕[clink]☕

This morning, well actually last night, when I woke up I checked outside for Sissy and the kittens, that's not what I found. There was a little grey kitten with a white spot on top of little head out there eating !!!! OSOTT has named the kitten, Santino 😇😻 I dont know where kitten came from but I do think I've seen the little one before but thought I was seeing shadows !!!! Looks to be about the same age as the other kittens. Maybe just a tad younger. Later after Sissy came with kittens a HUGE black male cat showed up and was lounging outside with Sissy and the kittens. He stayed for a long time....Daddy to Summer, Sawyer, and Sailor ??????? Looks like he is !!!

Well ladies and gentlemen let's get this week started and proceed with early morning"BUTT WIGGLES"

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))- Gypsy
10 x

Margui

Re: Monday (7/13) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Awww Santino! And then the whole kitty family including daddy 🐱 Cute Monday Coffee post, Gypsy. My Klunkie is here eating her breakfast.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Awww!!! Love those kitten stories! Maybe Daddy is babysitting his kitten from another family??? Did anyone do any shopping yesterday? I picked up a few good deals, but there were a few that went so quickly. I was trying to shop the web at the same time, still having problems with it reloading at the worst moment. Keep saying the more the web screws up, the less they sell!!! But they make up for it with those high end pieces. Between not watching certain hosts and not watching high end, not much left.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update (kind of)

Confirmed Cases = 41,757 Deaths = 1,399 (?)

So either 39 people pulled a Lazarus and came back to life--or figures have been adjusted for some reason--or the system maintenance messed up the figures. Take your choice.
0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Jewelry queen, that’s quite a few people something needs to be done quick about this virus, wish somebody had the answers. I feel so sorry for other people passing, and the Family members, and everyone on the front Lines working three shifts at a time. It takes special people for all the Frontline workers and everyone else that is helping to find a vaccine and taking care of patients. What do I think about kids going back to school. No 😟
3 x

JewelryQueen

In my opinion the only thing that can be done RIGHT NOW is for people to stay the heck home unless they absolutely must go out. Then wear a mask when you must go out, and stay six feet away from anyone you don't live with! It wouldn't hurt to do what you can to keep your immune system in tip top shape either. And for God's sake wash your hands at every opportunity. Pretty simple. This obviously isn't what happens with enough of the population because they are either too stubborn, too dumb, or too self-centered to be inconvenienced and delay their immediate "gotta-haves" even to save lives.

I have only awe and the utmost respect for those on the front lines. Whoever said there are no more heroes is totally wrong! They are all around us.

And no----schools should NOT be opened just yet. This does pose some pretty severe problems for the kids and their families. But nothing that can't be overcome with time. Death on the other hand cannot be overcome with time.

My heart has been shredded with all the sickness and death this virus has caused. That is one reason I do my "updates", so that those lost will not go unremarked and unnoticed. I wish there were more I could do to give faces to these anonymous numbers. Alas, I cannot.
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

That was quite a post, JQ...
Very heartfelt...that "got to me".....

It has been said.. it doesn't hurt ..to make requests to "that higher power"!
3 x

JewelryQueen

I actually get down on my knees (bum as they are) and pray every day that this will end soon, never forgetting that God helps those who help themselves.
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

JQ: True.....more should..."Ask, and it shall be answered, seek and you will find!"
3 x