Fed Up!

Gem Lover

Fed Up!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Again I have multiple orders from 8 days ago that have not left the state of Texas and no I am not wasting my time anymore emailing or calling customer service like I have had to do so many times because it takes 14 to 20 days to get orders in. I just cancelled my last two orders after seeing this was again happening. I have complained about this for two years now and nothing has changed, everyone just passes the buck.
13 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Fed Up!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Again I have multiple orders from 8 days ago that have not left the state of Texas and no I am not wasting my time anymore emailing or calling customer service like I have had to do so many times because it takes 14 to 20 days to get orders in. I just cancelled my last two orders after seeing this was again happening. I have complained about this for two years now and nothing has changed, everyone just passes the buck.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing this. I deeply apologize that this is happening, in this case please email directly at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I help look into this for you.
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I just started shopping again after a 4 mos. break. I have not experienced any delays yet.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Gem Lover I am also waiting for multiple orders! The more you order the longer it takes. It's like they hold it back to ship them all at once . I like how it says en route from where Alaska? I love shop L .C but shipping is crazy.It looks like things are going out faster but there held up somewhere else.😷😩
9 x

AlabamaAnnie

Post by AlabamaAnnie » 3 years ago

That's true , I believe they hold up orders for days just in case the customer orders more products and that's just wrong 😡 also they are wrong in charging for product then letting it sit in their warehouse for 6 days before sending it to postal service . And lieing to the customer in E mail stating it has been shipped. Also no such thing as free shipping . But you gotta admit they do have the best prices ! So still we buy from shop LC reluctantly ! Then we complain and that is All American !
10 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I know how you feel. I have a pendant that says "delivered" but it's no where to be found. Maybe postal worker put it in wrong box? Don't know but I'm fed up too.😠
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I know how you feel. I have a pendant that says "delivered" but it's no where to be found. Maybe postal worker put it in wrong box? Don't know but I'm fed up too.😠
Did you contact the post office? Can they do anything? If not, SLC should replace it.
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I ordered something 5 days ago. Still hasn’t shipped. Doesn’t usually take this long.
6 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Me too. I have 2 orders that took 3 days to pick & ship. Now they are somewhere between Austin & Houston for 5 days with no movement on the history. I hope they aren't crammed into those crappy cheap cardboard envelopes. I really think those things are lame.
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Me too. I have 2 orders that took 3 days to pick & ship. Now they are somewhere between Austin & Houston for 5 days with no movement on the history. I hope they aren't crammed into those crappy cheap cardboard envelopes. I really think those things are lame.
Good morning,

I apologize about this. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you.
3 x