Mr Clemency...

Amy

Mr Clemency...

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I never saw him on the other channel, but I don’t know why everyone was so excited about him coming to ShopLC. When he’s been on this week & last, he looks either confused or bored. Nothing personal. He was on this evening with Michele & a couple of times he just looked at her & never said a word. I’m sure that made her feel uncomfortable. Oh well, I would like your opinions. Maybe no one agrees with me, but that’s ok. Just wondering if anyone notices this.
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Mr Clemency...

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I never saw him on the other channel, but I don’t know why everyone was so excited about him coming to ShopLC. When he’s been on this week & last, he looks either confused or bored. Nothing personal. He was on this evening with Michele & a couple of times he just looked at her & never said a word. I’m sure that made her feel uncomfortable. Oh well, I would like your opinions. Maybe no one agrees with me, but that’s ok. Just wondering if anyone notices this.
I watched last night and saw that too. I think he is dumbfounded at Michele and her presentation style. I get the feeling Chuck doesn't care for Michele after last night's show.
15 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Chuck is used to working with professionals. He was a blast to watch on HQ ! But the people he worked with had class! The LC hosts are a whole different style he’s probably not comfortable with. He has enthusiasm but he doesn’t make a fool of himself. I don’t know how else to say it and I don’t mean to be rude.
14 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
He looks like a deer caught in the headlights. I think he's baffled at Michele's behavior and cannot figure out why someone there doesn't say something. The hosts at shophq were actually professional and had class. He's not used to slc.
14 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Mr. Chuck clemency and Katie I think make a good team. I would still like to see Chuck and Blake work together, oh yeah Mr. Chuck clemency and Katie I think make a good team. I would still like to see Chuck and Blake work together, oh yeah!!!😊
5 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

I didn't know him from the other network, but I do find him fun and enjoyable to watch. He's still new, so still getting accustomed to the changes, but I think he's doing great. That can't be an easy job.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I wonder if he will ever host with the screaming person? Of course no worry, he won’t get the chance to say anything. He will sit there & try not to look bored and/or astounded that she is allowed to scream. I really don’t think management is aware that her presentations are so bad, some of us change the channel. It’s been going on so long, I seriously don’t think anyone of the higher-ups could possibly think this is ok. They are losing sales.
12 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Chuck Clemency has always been a class act and has always acted very professional. He karen, and Shawn all came from the same company where they worked for years. Al! 3 of these people in my opinion are great at what they do. To me they are legends in the home shopping network industry and you can tell. This is definitely a different home shopping type of experience than he, Karen and Shawn were used to. Karen and Shawn adjusted and I'm sure it wil! take him awhile to adjust. Still, in my personal opinion a class act who designs beautiful jewelry of which I have a lot. My opinion only.
8 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

I also remember Chuck Clemency from that dying network. I have watched him several times since he's been on ShopLC and I think he's doing great.
No screaming or hard sell. He has great knowledge and a mellow personality. I too would love to see him on air with Blake.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have never seen him on the other channels, wish I had so I could make a comparison. I am however looking forward to seeing his designs, since everyone has raved about them. Or is he here only as a host? Does anyone know?
6 x