Repick

Eve
Answers: 1

Repick processed??????

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I Constantly have repicks happen??? How can i have 7 repicks in one order??? Yes 7. !!!! All bought at auction!!
What is going on??

I am still waiting on a repick lol . Why would anyone list items in the auction if it is not in stock.!!!! Or whatever causes a repick 😂. That needs fixing immediately!!
3 x

RS

Re: Repick processed??????

Post by RS » 4 years ago

What is a repick? I am not familiar with that term.
2 x

Eve

They send a email saying your repick has been processed . That the items are not available at this time to allow extra time .
If you lucky you get a email at one point saying it has shipped.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Repicks occur when the warehouse is unable to find the item(s) the first time they go to fill the order. If an item initially cannot be located, more time is given to search deeper for the item to see if it has been stored in incorrect location or may not have made it back to its location yet. Our Online Auctions are generated by what the computer sees in stock, and at times the inventory count may be wrong, or an item is not stored where it should be.
1 x

Eve

Repick

My post got deleted about repicks.
Let me tell you ... had a nother one.
3 orders with 3 emails of repicks. 7 items in one order . I item in both the other ones. Now i got 3 different tracking nrs for one order and they are way difrent in times. 2 are due to arrive tomorrow and the 3 rd has just left there today. I never got any emails telling me any of it shipped but constantly get emails that something arrived. Guess what i know that !....don't need them. I need the it shipped with tracking nr emails.
Then i realized i never received one item that was a repick and when i called , he could not find any info on it. He said it was in the box with the rest of your order. No it was not!! Sure he fixed the issue but .... come on!! Customer service is mostly great. But i order alot ... alot!! So it seems i am constantly on the phone with them.
Why cant the tracking nr link not be in the order history? When i klick on a order it should give my a link with the tracking nr. Its 2019 .... that is possible our days lol.
This post probably will get deleted to haha ... so read it fast.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Repick

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

This topic is being locked. It is already being addressed in https://community.shoplc.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101
0 x