0 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Any moderator ASAP

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Do you have any current information on the web site. PLEASE REPLY 🙂
Good Evening, Harlequin!

If you are inquiring in regards to the Order History error going on, our teams are already aware and are working on it as we speak though we have not been given an update at this time. We apologize if this proves any inconvenience!
1 x

KLiz

Re: Any moderator ASAP

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Mr. Connor I appreciate you saying that you have passed the information about The Disappearance of our order history on to the administration but that's, not to be disrespectful, same old same old and at the same time for some of us we use that information.I don't think I can make any purchases until you/adm can get this fixed because I've already had to deal with being locked out of the system several different times, for days on end (passed on to and per moderator)and losing everything I've had won in the auction (passed on to and,etc) that I work so hard to get at a reasonable price having to dodge the gold diggers that bid ungodly amounts losing it all (passed on, etc) because I can't get into the site and I've had to dodge LC randomly removing items that I've bid on and won and when I go to purchase they're just randomly removed from my cart it's not like all items are randomly removed because their time is over it's just one or two things most recently it was a comforter I've dealt with that but I'm not going to deal much longer with just taking away my order history. please tell us when we can expect this to be resolved thank you
4 x