Does anyone remember

Harlequin

Does anyone remember

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Several several months ago, they had a guy on SLC, he was from the UK the sister channel of SLC, I was looking up the hand sanitizer that SLC was selling somehow I got on the UK channel, that guy from the UK was broadcasting live. They were showing some designs of necklaces that SLC has never showed before, I just thought it was kind of neat to see a live broadcast from the UK, with the same guy that was here in the US on SLC cohosting. I saved what I was on because I probably won’t find it again, I’m going to go watch it and see what other kind of different designs they have that SLC does it have. But I don’t know how to convert pounds into US currency. Have a great day everyone🙂
5 x

Jace

Re: Does anyone remember

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Harlequin
Go on internet..put convert.# to $...will tell you!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Several several months ago, they had a guy on SLC, he was from the UK the sister channel of SLC, I was looking up the hand sanitizer that SLC was selling somehow I got on the UK channel, that guy from the UK was broadcasting live. They were showing some designs of necklaces that SLC has never showed before, I just thought it was kind of neat to see a live broadcast from the UK, with the same guy that was here in the US on SLC cohosting. I saved what I was on because I probably won’t find it again, I’m going to go watch it and see what other kind of different designs they have that SLC does it have. But I don’t know how to convert pounds into US currency. Have a great day everyone🙂
I don't know if you were planning to purchase from TJC in UK but I've heard Shawn say they don't ship to US.
6 x

Harlequin

Gemsnob, thank you for the information 🙂. Didn’t know
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Don't know if they ship to the US but currently one pound British sterling is $1.26 Us dollars. Beware that overseas shipping will be expensive (if they do it) and if you use a credit card there may be additional charges as well.
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Please be aware.... a lot of bank debit cards will not let you use them when ordering outside of the USA. I used to order a lot from ROCKS TV. 2 of my banks debit cards could not be used. I needed to purchase prepaid VISA'S OR prepaid MASTER CARD'S to order from them as they were based in the UK. You will need to call your bank and ask them if you can order. My debit card was not approved when I took a vacation from Indiana to South Carolina. Once we were out of the state of Tennessee ( heading south ) my debit card was declined. We had to stop at a bank, explain the situation. That bank contacted my bank. After a couple of long conversations between banks...it took almost 5 hours to get $$$ in my pocket. Not to mention the $ 100.00 service charge that I had to pay up front. I needed to take out $1650.00 in order to get $1500.00 cash from my account in order to continue my vacation. Just out of curiosity ... we stopped at several ATM'S south of Tennessee to see if debit card would work. Nope, it didnt. Heading back north to return to Indiana... we did the same. Stopped at ATM's. Card still would not work in ATM's. Once we were back in Tennessee. ... debit card worked in ATM's. I called my bank when I got back home and I was furious. I asked them why my debit card quit working. They said it's a safeguard. Apparently there is a mileage " leash ", it's used to prevent someone from using your card all over the place if it is stolen. Thank God... it wasn't the weekend when banks were closed. We would have been up * creek without a paddle.... cuz neither one of us bought our checkbook. Just figured if we needed cash we'd just use the ATM. We did pay for our hotel with debit card prior to leaving for vacation. Had we not prepaid for our hotel ...our card would have been declined there as well. That would have really s##ked. The bank told us that anytime we take a long trip that we should let them know beforehand and the would "unlock" the debit card so that it could be used without being declined. Even though that is the required procedure... I will NEVER leave for a trip without cash ........ :( Angelflutter
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Also, as I recall, the shipping of jewelery wasn't anymore than JTV charges to ship. It was $ 5.99 or $6.99. .... Not too awful bad. I'm thinking that they actually shipped everything by weight - not a flat outrageous postage fee. ...... Angelflutter. ( I think ROCKS used to be called GEMS TV a while back )
5 x

Harlequin

I believe I will pass, on SLC sister channel. Thank you all for your in put. 🙂
1 x

Jace

New to ordering.... otherwise...
Has anyone had any trouble if buying
Thru co. Outside U.S.?

How to know if Co. reputable?

Not getting product?
Credit card compromised?

With so much/ many"scams"... Out there..

Buyer Beware??

Don't need problems!
Please advise!!

Please post...

P.S...What ShopLC does carry
2 x

Jace

Angelfutter...
That "was quite something"..
and "a lesson learned"...as my Mom would say.
2 x