Saturday (7/18) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday (7/18) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning ! Happy Saturday ! ! 😊

3:25am cst

Got chatty friends, good coffee and kitten TV ❣ So far it's a really Great start to the weekend ❣❣

Just kick back 😊 Relax...its been a rough online week. Fingers crossed that all the tech issues will get resolved.

😊🤞😊🤞😊🤞😊🤞😊🤞😊🤞😊🤞

I did have a very good customer service experience.
I had an order that sat as invoiced for 5 days. I sent an email inquiry into customer service. Within 24 hours my order was shipped and the next day....my order was sitting at my door. 😊 Thank you very much ! I have been needing and looking for a nice neck brace to relax when I'm watching tv. This is very comfortable. For those interested, it's item # 3543930. I have alot of issues with my neck and It is just the right height in the back to support. And that support helps me relax.

Sweet kittens and Sissy ate and played. Late yesterday Sam was here !! I havent seen him in so long 😿 he looked good, he didnt like the yappers next door, made him jumpy. Heck, the yappers next door make me jumpy 😳😳 they dont bark when she's home, just NON STOP when she leaves and YES, she leaves a lot !🤯

A little housework and I've got a new book calling my name today !!! Thank goodness for sweet DIL 🥰 Have a Super Saturday everyone !

Its Saturday...Dance mode 🔛

💃🔛💃🔛💃🔛💃🔛💃🔛💃

💞💞(((HUGS)))- Gypsy
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Saturday (7/18) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

One of my neighbors asks me frequently when my kitty will be coming, said she's more anxious than I am (impossible). Yesterday she asked me if I had a crate for him! Then I will just let him run loose? Am I the only one who thinks her questions are odd? Had a lot of kittens in my life, never felt the need to put them in a cage!!!
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Good start to week-end....
Also....
"Happiness consists of living each day
as if it were the first day of your honeymoon
and the last day of your vacation".
---------Anonymous
6 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
One of my neighbors asks me frequently when my kitty will be coming, said she's more anxious than I am (impossible). Yesterday she asked me if I had a crate for him! Then I will just let him run loose? Am I the only one who thinks her questions are odd? Had a lot of kittens in my life, never felt the need to put them in a cage!!!
Funny! We in the tribe were just talking about people asking odd questions regarding our pets. Two of us had a similar story and I'll tell mine. I had several cats once - (long story of rescuing a litter of infants), but my neighbor was particularly fond of one of my other cats that I had for years that were not in the litter I rescued. A dear kitty of mine. Anyway, she came over and said, I like "Ginger" can I have her? Taken aback as my pets are my "family" members truly..... I was like, "ummmm, no. Ginger is my sweet girl and this is her home." My neighbor persisted and said, "well you have so many cats and I want Ginger."

The nerve that someone thinks that your pets are free for the taking didn't sit right - but of course I was polite and said, "no. Ginger is staying here with me, her mama, in her home."

I always wondered why she felt I wouldn't miss Ginger - because I had other cats? If so, then she doesn't understand the love of a pet. People still think animals are not important and are here for their enjoyment and when they get tired of them they get rid of them. I'm NOT this type of person. When I commit to adopting an animal, that means "I" will do without in order to provide for them. Adopting an animal is such a personal, precious and generous thing to do. They need love, affection, they have heart and I believe they have a soul. They are not toys.

Anniebelle, just ignore you neighbor. Something is fishy about her questions. BUT, it may be a learning experience for you to teach her the right way to be a good pet owner.
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabel, my daughter has a crate for her cats when they need to go to the vet. But she doesn’t keep them in it. Do you think that’s what she meant. We have a kennel for one of our dogs he hast to stay in it at night he still young he gets in the trash. I was just wondering if maybe that’s what she meant. Have a good day all🙂
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Happy Saturday everyone!!! 💗😊
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I cannot imagine anyone using a crate for anything other than transport, but for that they come in quite handy. I had a kitten loose in my car once and he got under the brake pedal. I didn't dare brake for fear of squishing him. He finally came out-- but that was one wild ride i can tell you!
6 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Hello Gypsy and others, I do miss you.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Thanking the Lord for you nice sweet people.
Teresa
Jt
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I’m glad that Sam came to visit you. Klunk and Garfield were here to eat. I hope one day they decided to stay home and not going outside anymore. Nice Saturday Coffee Post.
Last edited by Margui 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Jt wrote:
3 years ago
Hello Gypsy and others, I do miss you.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Thanking the Lord for you nice sweet people.
Teresa
Jt
@Jt

Hello ! Miss chatting too !!! Hope all is well 😊-Gypsy
3 x