Mr Clemency...

anniebelle

Re: Mr Clemency...

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have never seen him on the other channels, wish I had so I could make a comparison. I am however looking forward to seeing his designs, since everyone has raved about them. Or is he here only as a host? Does anyone know?
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

Indeed, I’ve only seen him sell his jewelry @ Evine/shopHQ so who knows
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Annabel, you didn’t need to see on the other shopping network, what you see on SLC is the exact same thing as the other network, he has class, easy-going, knows his jewelry, He is just a good person all around. As for him designing jewelry for SLC I have no clue, I hope so. And his son Blake is just as eloquent as his father. 😊. Have a great day Annabel😀
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

On the first or second time he was on hosting he had a part in the design of a Rhapsody diamond ring that was gorgeous that was the TLV. He also said he would be bringing designs for men’s jewelry. He said that night he wakes up at night and designs jewelry. It’s his passion. No I don’t think he is going to be just a host! That’s the only time I took my tv off mute!
10 x

anniebelle

Still looking to see his designs, I Googled Chuck Clemency. There were blogs about his leaving the other shows. Apparently he's not the easiest to work with either. It will really be interesting to see how this goes in the long run.
4 x

Cella

Post by Cella » 3 years ago

I have watched Chuck for years and years. His jewelry was nice. If you were looking for updated styles or "what's in fashion" you didn't buy from him. He complains a lot and needs to have his way. He needs a lot of compliments. I don't know how he's surviving in Texas without Kathy. I don't know why he's gone from selling his own jewelry to a host for the company. That's a few steps down.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Cella, I believe he has another role in SLC THAN JUST HOSTING. Only time will tell, just my opinion. Have a great day 🙂
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I’m watching Chuck & Michele selling 14k gold. They are both doing a great job, but Chuck has a tendency to interrupt Michele way too much. I was listening intently to a story she was explaining & she got interrupted by Chuck who just started talking over her. I never got the end of the story. I think talking over someone is very rude. At least they aren’t screaming!!!
7 x

anniebelle

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I’m watching Chuck & Michele selling 14k gold. They are both doing a great job, but Chuck has a tendency to interrupt Michele way too much. I was listening intently to a story she was explaining & she got interrupted by Chuck who just started talking over her. I never got the end of the story. I think talking over someone is very rude. At least they aren’t screaming!!!
Yes, rude. But with his ego and how she talks too much, it happens frequently.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
Look at least Chuck and Michele are not BORING. Never know what the next conversation will be like😁
Btw- I complained how all the pricey items in my wishlist for weeks, keep on increasing in price. Not one of those items were sold. By now someone should have figured out that if it didnt sell at a lower price, it certainly wont sell at a higher price. One of the items is a pair of diamond hoops. Was $1399, then $949, then even at that price it didnt sell, so its back to $1399. Just an example of why lots of stuff doesn't sell.
I was ordering the expensive hoops, without seeing the actual pair I will be sent. Of course the sample shown is usually the best of the lot, So when I was told its a final sale without seeing what im paying for, I CANCELLED immediately.
I bet the Mods wouldnt pay $1000 for a item they will be stuck with even if the diamonds are muddy. The only way to return is if they are defective.
I would have bought 2 more in my wishlist if the price was lower. As Im waiting, the price got increased. Of course, None sold.
At the end, its Shoplc’s merchandise and maybe they like their items and dont want to sell it. That I get. In that case, to make sure no one buys it, JUST CLAIM SOLD OUT.

I still love my Shoplc, just waiting for someone to realize, that the price needs to go the opposite way, and it will sell.

❤️❤️
6 x