Oh i am soooo mad again!!

Moderator_Brianne

Re: Oh i am soooo mad again!!

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Still nothing !!!!
it must be a really huge task to get information from the warehouse in your own company and call somebody back🤯🥴🤨
I am so sorry to hear this @Eve I would like to personally take over finding you a resolution. I will contact you directly so I may get the appropriate information to proceed.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!
1 x

Suzi

Post by Suzi » 4 years ago

Delivering Joy should include replacing lost stones.
A hardened ring should not lose Tanzanites.
CusSer response was not "which item is it" they wanted me to verify my purchase was less than 30 days.
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Still nothing !!!!
it must be a really huge task to get information from the warehouse in your own company and call somebody back🤯🥴🤨
I am so sorry to hear this @Eve I would like to personally take over finding you a resolution. I will contact you directly so I may get the appropriate information to proceed.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!
[/quot
Suzi wrote:
4 years ago
Delivering Joy should include replacing lost stones.
A hardened ring should not lose Tanzanites.
CusSer response was not "which item is it" they wanted me to verify my purchase was less than 30 days.
Ugh
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Ok
If you call my house phone please leave a message or i might not answer
Thank you
1 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Ok
If you call my house phone please leave a message or i might not answer
Thank you
Thank you, I have contacted you via the email you have associated with your account!
0 x

Eve

I want to talk to somebody in charge.!!!!

I want somebody in charge tell me that my Business was was valued 😂😂😂

So if that’s how somebody is treated that literally spent thousands of dollars over here how are they treating people that don’t spend a lot of money here if something goes wrong .... good question right.

Still missing pillowcases !! Bought them October 18th.
Want refund for them to !!

Leather jacket i bought on the 30th still an invoice and not on the website anymore so guess what i would bet money that that is sold out
So i just got a email from Preston!!
That the Bali bracelet I ordered on the 15th was sold out and by the way we just refunded your money ( let me say this again a bracelet at what on 15 October) Today is Nov 4th.So they did refund your money how about the value that they cost me ,it was one of those 56% off type of things . Well to bad i guess!!

Funny how the emails always say we value your business.... NO THEY DO NOT!!

after talking to four people and posting about it here somebody came to that conclusion.
They must have finally talked to the wearhouse.🤨🤨
If i would have not contacted them but they just have kept my money? Hmmmmm

I am done!!
1 x

Eve

Oh and just FYI
Its not about a stupid bracelet

Its about how things are done or not done and how customers are treated when shop lc messes up which happens constantly!!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I get angry when they are showing an item for sale and the host walks off the air to order the product. I didn’t think they were supposed to do this. It’s knocked me out of getting several items I wanted. I have seen Stacy do this several times and that Shawn Diddy gets on my nerves trying to act like everything is the best and you need it. Very pushy and I turn the channel when she’s on. Unprofessional, but most of the other host are very nice and informative.
The hosts DO NOT purchase items while they are on air. It is an act only, a way of showing that they like the item so much that they want it for themselves. We are not able to place orders for ourselves while on the clock.
I don’t believe this at all, sorry. I’ve seen it happen too many times
4 x

ShopLC_csmanager

Post by ShopLC_csmanager » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Oh and just FYI
Its not about a stupid bracelet

Its about how things are done or not done and how customers are treated when shop lc messes up which happens constantly!!
Thank you so much Eve for taking the time to speak to me. Again we are truly sorry about everything that happened but I am glad I was able to make things right. I hope that you have an amazing day. Again thank you so much for your business.
2 x

Eve

Thank you for calling me.
I did not have high hopes .
I appreciate it !
You to have a great day.
1 x