Sizes and description

Cella

Sizes and description

Post by Cella » 3 years ago

Please, please update your info online for your jewelry. I go online to order a stud earing or a bead bracelet or any kind of jewelry and there is no measurement. How are you going to buy something when you don't know the size?? I went to order the gold studs from a presentation today(that I missed) and there are no mm for each stud, how do I know what size they are?? If I want beads, there is never mm for the beads, how do I know what size they are????? If I want a bracelet, very seldom is a size listed, how do I know what size it is????? Oh and if there is a bracelet that comes in 3 sizes, you click on each bracelet and if they have a picture that shows sizing on a ruler, all 3 are the same length in each individual bracelet you click on. It's like someone measured one bracelet and entered that measurement on each individual bracelet. It is very,annoying and very unacceptable. You are loosing alot of business. People want as much info under description. Your company comes across unprofessional. Than you!!!
13 x

Druid

Re: Sizes and description

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Totally agree.” Free size” beads or free size anything is not a reliable or professional information, it’s just an incentive to NOT buy the item. Also there is no info for the gemstones like amethyst, citrine, emerald, ruby etc.Ater they heated, dyed or flux healed ?. There is also a difference between “ genuine” and “ natural” stones practiced by other professionals but not by Shop lc. In common acceptance genuine is the stone as it is with no enhancement and natural is a stone that suffered enhancements, but Sho lc is using ( and only rarely) only the term “ natural” meaning what exactly?.
10 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I couldn't agree more !!!! @@Dryid you nailed it !!! The hosts have become very lax in remembering WHY they are there and WHY we watch them !!! We want jewelry information, gemlore and gemstone history. Measurements, seeing the jewelry pieces actually on the finger, wrist, ear or neckline. There was a camera shot that SLC started using briefly that was a "over the host shoulder" type of shot. It was a fantastic view of jewelry on the hand. I realize you may not be able to do the shot with social distancing,
but if your camera guys could figure that out.😊

Talk to us about the gemstones...don't just say " here it is ....you gott buy this cause the "mines are closing" give us a presentation of the jewelry. Show us what makes this piece special. Show us quality !

Show us the jewelry
Not the hosts

-Gypsy
9 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

What I find is that even when they measure , and some hosts do measure sometime, they do not say measurement out loud. I am not watching the host 100% of the time (which I guess they think I am). So it would be great, as I have stated before on this forum, that the measurements of items be stated out !oud and stated more than once during the presentation.
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I have the same issue. I don’t buy a bead necklace if there is not a size of the bead. I have to call customer customer to know the exact bead’s size. It’s ridiculous. I also wrote the same issue on another post. Gone are the days, when you used to receive a card with all the product information.
8 x