Long mask presentations

Kittycat

Long mask presentations

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

After several months of masks, they are still having such long presentations! Please enough already, limit to 15 min.at most!
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Long mask presentations

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yes, too long! And too frequently as well. And you've sold so many different "glittering " masks, it's about time you lower the price, rather than raise it.
9 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
Of course, you know why....THEY HÀVE SO MANY to get rid of..
You think they would give 1 with every order.
Wouldn't that be good customer relations!!!
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

How,s about a Face Mask Smack Down!
Alllll face masks alllll day Saturday! :lol:
11 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

Mask again? Phew!
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Honey, that was "too much"( hilarious) ! :D :D !
Quite clever!!

P.S. Don't give 'em any ideas!! :lol:
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Ugh. I just ordered 1 face mask. Should be enough. We will see. I don’t think we will ever be allowed to go anywhere again without one. Frightening 😞
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I guess most of the Tribe are asleep. This staying home is not conducive to sleep for me, especially with lots of ☕️☕️☕️ On board.
@Jace @honey You are right about the masks. The prices on the glitter ones are way too much. I have seen them for around $3.99 with free shipping for various glitter styles.
I myself bought These Types from Am.... 2 months ago with medical caduceus on them which identified my profession. Those were $9.99 free shipping. They since are way less.
I realize each company is allowed to charge what they want. I just wish it didnt dominate shoplc on air viewing all day long. Thank goodness the hand sanitizers and box of gloves are rarely shown anymore.
I realize there is a market for these masks or they would have seen the same fate as the gloves. Its just overkill to present them so often.
The risk to Shoplc is, viewers switching to other shopping channels when these masks are presented at Shoplc so often and for so long. Lots of viewers will get interested in other shopping channels items, and not return to shoplc channel.

Stay safe- vicky
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Vicky

I agree. It is good there are masks available. That being said, one does not need an instruction manual for a mask. Nor are they all that different one from another other than possibly decorations. I don't think presentations are necessary at all! Certainly not every day! A picture of one, possibly two, on the homepage are sufficient.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

honey wrote:
3 years ago
How,s about a Face Mask Smack Down!
Alllll face masks alllll day Saturday! :lol:
If they check your post, maybe they will consider. :mrgreen:
1 x