Would love to combine carts...

HowRevelationary

Would love to combine carts...

Post by HowRevelationary » 3 years ago

Good day everyone!

Just a thought...I have a few items in my RA cart that add up to about $13, and would add some items I like from the online store to bring the total up over $50 (to qualify for free shipping). Unfortunately, the carts can’t be combined. Would this idea be too complicated to implement? ShopLC might actually increase their sales!
6 x

Jace

Re: Would love to combine carts...

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Don't you know... it's to their advantage...
For you to spend $50 in both.

You're not the only that has made this request!!
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello HR: I’ve suggested this idea I believe last week, noting it would certainly increase sales. No reply, chance they would even consider it are probably zero. I waste so much time on the forum...
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I think carts are separate because RA items are not returnable unless defective. RA items are labeled a bit differently and yes, if they can get people to order $50 on each, they are making out better.
3 x

ClaudSan

Post by ClaudSan » 3 years ago

It shouldn't be difficult for them to set up the system to combine carts. A few weeks ago they never offered "free shipping", but yet they offered the choice of $ 30 total shipping during the day, no matter from which cart you would check out. So I would buy say $ 10 in the auction cart and paid the $ 30 day free shipping during the day. Then I would go to check out items in the other cart and automatically came "free shipping" in the summary. Then the same day I would return to check out in any of the two carts... free shipping again. So they had combined the two carts for the shipping. Definitely they can do it, and in fact they have done in in the past!!!! Even if they say "buy at least $ 100 in the combined carts" and they would still make money, because sometimes you like just one item "in the market" and many in the "auctions".
3 x