Online Program Guide

RS

Online Program Guide

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Is it just me, or is the online program guide for tomorrow blank for everyone?
1 x

Moderator_Brianne

Re: Online Program Guide

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, we will certainly check our website to ensure everything is loading properly! We have a Diamond Smackdown Event scheduled for tomorrow.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, thank you so much.

Brianne S.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, we will certainly check our website to ensure everything is loading properly! We have a Diamond Smackdown Event scheduled for tomorrow.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, thank you so much.

Brianne S.
Isn’t the diamond smackdown today? That’s what has been airing as well as what the guide shows.
1 x

Moderator_Brianne

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Brianne S.
Isn’t the diamond smackdown today? That’s what has been airing as well as what the guide shows.
Oh no, you are absolutely correct! I'm able to view our programing through our website using Chrome and Internet Explorer. We have regular shows with Spin for Savings, One for One Challenge, Lifestyle followed by a few hours of Morganite and Stacy Weavers Christmas Picks!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago

Brianne S.
Oh no, you are absolutely correct! I'm able to view our programing through our website using Chrome and Internet Explorer. We have regular shows with Spin for Savings, One for One Challenge, Lifestyle followed by a few hours of Morganite and Stacy Weavers Christmas Picks!
Thanks...I only see the first two shows for tomorrow but nothing after that. Thanks for letting me know what else is on deck. All day smackdown events just aren’t for me.
0 x

Moderator_Brianne

@RS, I certainly understand different preferences, I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to showing you a day of products more your speed! Thank you for helping us deliver joy!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Brianne

Well it’s like this...
Have you ever been on a diet and the ONLY thing you can eat for the first day is, let’s say...GRAPEFRUIT?

Well the first meal of grapefruit is fine (even if sub-par grapefruit 🤨)

By lunchtime you have had it up to your 👀 eyeballs in grapefruit!

Now you’re looking for something else...ANYTHING! Insomuch as you are about to eat the paint off the walls (or dare I say take your business elsewhere?)

😶
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Brianne wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thanks...I only see the first two shows for tomorrow but nothing after that. Thanks for letting me know what else is on deck. All day smackdown events just aren’t for me.
Program guide is blank for me except the first two hours. I do not see any of the shows you posted.
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Still blank except for first 2 hours.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Still no guide and no (what little is typically shown) preview of upcoming items. I can see what is coming up on my satellite guide. Morganite till 6pm PST, then Stacy’s Christmas picks till end of day.

Why can’t IT fix the guide? And then actually fill it with info?
0 x