Upset!!!!

buyitall

Upset!!!!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

On July 23, I placed an order for two bottles of Norel perfume...$55 a bottle. My order was confirmed and I was given a confirmation number. I purchased these for gifts, one, of which was for my sister. She was thrilled because she saw the presentation too. She is 83 and lives on a small social security check. I was tickled to order this for her, Last night it occurred to me that I had not received an email that it had been shipped. I went to my order page and sure enough there was nothing there that it had been shipped. So, today I called customer service. The representative was so nice! She didn’t understand what happened either. She said it was showing in their database that there were no more available. It wasn’t like when I placed my order there were only a few left. There were lots still available during the presentation when I placed my order. I lost it! I pitched a fit! She assured me she was notifying her manager and that I would be getting a call in 1 to 2 hours. Well, it’s been almost 5 hours now and I still have not heard from anyone! I have been a faithful customer for quite a few years but lately Ha e been frustrated with their website being constantly plagued with problems. Over the last two months I have order quite a bit. Yesterday I order a lot of higher end items. If I do not get my two bottles of perfume I am going to pack up all the items I’ve ordered in the last 30 days and send them back. Now, I have to tell my sister she’s not getting the perfume after all and I really don’t know why??? Thank goodness I didn’t tell my best friend I ordered one for her so I won’t have to explain it! A couple of years ago I ordered a shoe shaped bottle of perfume....for the same sister, as a birthday gift. I ordered a red and black shoe which fit in with her decor. I received a purple shoe with an explanation that they had run out of the red and black. Too late for me to do anything about it. I just went and bought her something else and kept the purple shoe for myself. How does ShopLC continue to confirm orders when they are out of stock? Do they need to update. Is their computer system not able to keep up with number in inventory versus number of orders??? I would just like an explanation. Am I getting the perfume or not...if not...I have my packing tape and return forms ready to return my items in mass.
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Upset!!!!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
On July 23, I placed an order for two bottles of Norel perfume...$55 a bottle. My order was confirmed and I was given a confirmation number. I purchased these for gifts, one, of which was for my sister. She was thrilled because she saw the presentation too. She is 83 and lives on a small social security check. I was tickled to order this for her, Last night it occurred to me that I had not received an email that it had been shipped. I went to my order page and sure enough there was nothing there that it had been shipped. So, today I called customer service. The representative was so nice! She didn’t understand what happened either. She said it was showing in their database that there were no more available. It wasn’t like when I placed my order there were only a few left. There were lots still available during the presentation when I placed my order. I lost it! I pitched a fit! She assured me she was notifying her manager and that I would be getting a call in 1 to 2 hours. Well, it’s been almost 5 hours now and I still have not heard from anyone! I have been a faithful customer for quite a few years but lately Ha e been frustrated with their website being constantly plagued with problems. Over the last two months I have order quite a bit. Yesterday I order a lot of higher end items. If I do not get my two bottles of perfume I am going to pack up all the items I’ve ordered in the last 30 days and send them back. Now, I have to tell my sister she’s not getting the perfume after all and I really don’t know why??? Thank goodness I didn’t tell my best friend I ordered one for her so I won’t have to explain it! A couple of years ago I ordered a shoe shaped bottle of perfume....for the same sister, as a birthday gift. I ordered a red and black shoe which fit in with her decor. I received a purple shoe with an explanation that they had run out of the red and black. Too late for me to do anything about it. I just went and bought her something else and kept the purple shoe for myself. How does ShopLC continue to confirm orders when they are out of stock? Do they need to update. Is their computer system not able to keep up with number in inventory versus number of orders??? I would just like an explanation. Am I getting the perfume or not...if not...I have my packing tape and return forms ready to return my items in mass.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. If you are still needing help, please contact me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help look into this for you.
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Your lucky to get help. I still haven’t been helped on my Surkriti rock salt lamp, I never will. I won. Said it was damaged. What ever, they didn’t get a higher price like they wanted, have one in cart for 40$ first one was 18$ Not buying for 40$
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Your lucky to get help. I still haven’t been helped on my Surkriti rock salt lamp, I never will. I won. Said it was damaged. What ever, they didn’t get a higher price like they wanted, have one in cart for 40$ first one was 18$ Not buying for 40$
Good morning,

Please send me an email as well, so I can look into what I can do for you. Thank you!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston
I am also upset!
I have sent multiple emails since 7/22/20 regarding two separate orders with no response from any CS reps!
If issues are ignored, ShopLC should change their logo.
7 x