Under $10 Friday

Kittycat

Under $10 Friday

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Today is turning into MASK day! So many presentations.
7 x

Amy

Re: Under $10 Friday

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Time to change the channel.
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Just wait until they bring you goggles and face shields! Fauci is now pushing for these to be used! Pretty soon LC will have a COVID gear smackdown!
8 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

They have already had face sheilds.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

How about a Darth Vader mask. Or a full face mask with wiper blades for the rain
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Unimpressed. Every time I turned in showing mask. Just don't view television shopping anymore. Joy is gone.
7 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
Today is turning into MASK day! So many presentations.
Odd as this is to say, I'd rather see their selection than have to go out to get any!
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

How about a hazmat suit that takes care of everything.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I've said this before and I'll say it again--It is good that masks are available here, but IMHO having the fact that they are available displayed on the homepage is sufficient. I don't think there needs to be on air presentations at all. MAYBE a 10 minute one every other day. It's like a restaurant using up valuable advertising and marketing telling you water is available. We all need water. We all want water. We are all glad water is available. But we don't go to the restaurant because they have water. And we don't come to a jewelry channel for masks.
9 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
I've said this before and I'll say it again--It is good that masks are available here, but IMHO having the fact that they are available displayed on the homepage is sufficient. I don't think there needs to be on air presentations at all. MAYBE a 10 minute one every other day. It's like a restaurant using up valuable advertising and marketing telling you water is available. We all need water. We all want water. We are all glad water is available. But we don't go to the restaurant because they have water. And we don't come to a jewelry channel for masks.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I completely agree.

Oh! Did you know that fast food restaurants have paper napkins? Who'd a' thunk it? 😳
8 x