Moderators, please!

anniebelle

Moderators, please!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

When do they plan on fixing the website??? I really need access to my order history!
4 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Moderators, please!

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our IT department has been notified of this issue and are working diligently to resolve it. Please email me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your account information, the browser you are using and your IP Address, and we'll get the info sent over to them to help find a resolution.
2 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

Please I need my order history restored it only goes back about two months and I'm looking for some things that I ordered in March which I'd like to reorder butt my order history stops please fix this as soon as possible it's very difficult when all these problems continue to plague us.k
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@KLiz At the top of the order history page you can set how many months you want to go back, I believe it is set at 3 months but you can change it to how many months that you want.
4 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

It still won't go back farther than three months please let me know when this will be fixed I couldn't order anything yesterday because the banner constantly got in the way I don't know how it'll be today but if you notice you aren't getting the orders as usual it's because of that Banner and for me I need to look up something in past history I'm looking for March that I can't access please fix this and advise. K
5 x