MODERATORS My Order is Stuck

OtherSideOfTheTracks

MODERATORS My Order is Stuck

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Dear Moderators,

As of today, I have been waiting 16 days for my orders. I usually get my orders within 7 days are sooner but these orders have taken too long with no end in sight. Everyday I get a message that it going to be the next day and it sits in Georgia. Please, is there anything you can do? I truly believe that using DHL is the worse shipping carrier you can use.

Order No. *** Purchased 7/21/2020

Order No. *** Purchased 7/21/2020

Tracking Number: *** for both as they were combined. ;/

Thank you for your help.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: MODERATORS My Order is Stuck

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has brought you. Your orders most recent scan states "arrived at a shipping partner facility at 3:51 pm on August 4, 2020" by USPS. Although it is still moving slowly, it is indeed still en route to you. Please let us know if the status does not change within the next 48-72 hours.
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

OSOTT I too had orders from the 21st and just came yesterday I don't know what happened in that day?😒🍀
5 x

Syndraen

Post by Syndraen » 3 years ago

I have an order that has been sitting in GA for 6 days
4 x

Diva

Post by Diva » 3 years ago

still haven't recieved my order from August 15. Wrong size shipped according to notifications so my first order from you guys is an epic fail. I have received what I've ordered since but that one is touring the country without me.
5 x