Thursday (8/6) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (8/6) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Thursday Morning Ladies 😊

3:35 am cst
Friends I hope today is filled with good thoughts, kind people, happy moments and answered emails !

Coffee ? ☕[CLINK]☕
We all possess special super powers, mine is making a pot of coffee disappear ( and dancing in heels 😊) What's your Super Power ?

Anniebelle I saw these kitty one liners and thought of you and Milo 😻 so here you go......

First thing to remember there is No Snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast !

In the eyes of a cat, ALL things belong to the cat 😁

And every single item in your home is a cat toy !! Especially if it.....jangles, squeaks, jingles, rolls, shines, crinkles,smells like tuna or catnip, moves or is simply laying there....It's a cat TOY 😻😻

And on a side note- Milo doesn't need a bigger cat box, try one with a topper !!!! That'll keep the litter and mess inside till he grows out of playing in the box

No kittens here so far this morning, only a baby possum that I had shoo off the entry and down the stairs 😳😳 maybe they will be here later. Fingers crossed, I worry when I don't see them.

Ladies and Gentlemen hope you all have a Terrific Thursday and you know what to do !!!! Butt Wiggles and Happy Dances !
💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
12 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Thursday (8/6) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy
I posted several times, but for some reason my posts get
blocked. Maybe my comment about providing meals.
Just want you and the tribe to know, im thinking about you all. Hope the fur babies show up soon🙏🏻
Love and hugs❤️🥰vicky
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@Vicky
i remember that it has been a while since
you posted anything about the meals ....
just want to say that i agree 100% with
what you used to say.

i always look for your messages here and
miss you on the other side. how's the phone
thing going?? get a new one yet??
(((hugs)))
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , thanks for the cat funnies! I often use the quote by Colette! Many years ago, we had a kitty we called our alarm cat. Amazingly accurate! However, daylight savings time messed up her clock. Would take a couple weeks to reset!
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @Gypsy
I posted several times, but for some reason my posts get
blocked. Maybe my comment about providing meals.
Just want you and the tribe to know, im thinking about you all. Hope the fur babies show up soon🙏🏻
Love and hugs❤️🥰vicky
@Vicky

Hi 💞 We are missing you too !!! Hope all is well and that you and your family are staying healthy, wish we could chat !! 💞💞(((HUGS))) TO YOU -GYPSY
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Gypsy look at the purse auctions someone bid 199 on a purse with the name kathleengofyourself this has to stop could you please tell a moderator In not sure how to wow this is nuts thanks.😒🍀
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Same Pearson bidding crazy on purses _ _, ....... They are just playing.👜👜👜👜👜😡 should be taken off.
5 x

Gypsy

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy look at the purse auctions someone bid 199 on a purse with the name kathleengofyourself this has to stop could you please tell a moderator In not sure how to wow this is nuts thanks.😒🍀
@Moderator_Danielle

Do you see the above post concerning the RA's. Boston Irish is wanting to report this to the MODS and SLC. High bids and rather offensive bidding name

Thanks -Gypsy
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

That is so true Gypsy. All item in a house is a toy for the kitty or a scratching post. Great Thursday Coffee Post.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Danielle

Do you see the above post concerning the RA's. Boston Irish is wanting to report this to the MODS and SLC. High bids and rather offensive bidding name

Thanks -Gypsy
Good Afternoon, Gypsy!

Thanks for the heads-up! We have provided this information to our web team to look into this and locate the account with that username, as well as the high bids.
5 x