A family in need yet again--your help of prayer is needed

JewelryQueen

A family in need yet again--your help of prayer is needed

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Our very own Angelflutter, one of the most spiritual people I know, is in distress. She is recovering from a stroke. Now her beloved husband, who has had multiple bouts with pneumonia recently, has been diagnosed with a rare lung disorder. He has gone from a robust man to being very frail in that he has lost half of his body weight. Understandably he is very depressed and quickly losing the will to fight. He is currently in the hospital under isolation. Additionally her cousin Keri, who is a a health care worker on the front line, has contracted Covid. She is a young women with a husband and three small children.

The miracle of prayer is greatly needed!! I humbly request that if you are able, you offer up your most fervent prayers and direct healing thoughts for some very deserving people. I have confidence you all will not let down this family in their time of need.
13 x

Harlequin

Re: A family in need yet again--your help of prayer is needed

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Prayers your way Angelflutter, and husband 🙏 and also , to Keri and family 🙏. May God be with you all🌈
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

As always Angel and her family are in my prayers. But I've been praying extra hard for her and her family since hearing the news - 😢💔 -Gypsy
12 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Heavenly Father,
I know you are all loving and all powerful. It’s hard for us to know that our friends and their family members are suffering. I humbly ask you to bestow your healing graces on our dear Angelflutter, her husband, her mother, her cousin and on all of our forum family members who are suffering. Please guide the minds and hearts of the doctors and care givers who You’ve provided to help them. Let them feel Your Peace and Love wrapped around them. Let them feel our love for them and give them comfort from their suffering. Thank you for hearing my prayer and please hear the prayers of all here. Amen
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

prayers for angel and hubs and mom and cousin keri,
must take one day at a time and lots of rest, follow
drs. orders. (((hugs)))
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Angelflutter I am so sorry that you and your family are all ill. My heart and prayers are with you, stay strong, rest and take time to heal. I am sure you are very stressed at this time but trust in Gods angels to watch over you and help you and your family to heal. You have many friends who will be praying for you and your family. Hugs.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

prayers to all that need help from above. To her and her Family may God Heal them !🙏🙏😪🍀
6 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Angleflutter: Wishing you more strength with each coming day,
To husband: Get Well soon and come back with full energy,
to a happy, full life and confident form.
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Additionally, to Angleflutter's extended family...

As each day passes, Keri, may you be closer
to a complete recovery.
Find strength in your friends and family,
Take their love and use it to heal
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

@Angelflutter
Prayers to our Boss for a speedy complete recovery for you and your loved ones. Where there is life, there is hope🙏🏻
Several members of my family had Covid and recovered. Some of my family who contracted Covid-19 from their Patients, have also recovered. I believe my nightly talks with our Boss in heaven sped up their recovery. He is a very good listener.

HUGS❤️Vicky
7 x