Monday (8/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Monday (8/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Happy Monday Morning 🌸🌼🌸🌼

3:20 am cst
How many Mondays have gone by since you said, "I'll get started on that next week."

This IS next week !!!!!

Don't fret - Stay focused - Remember YOU are in charge of what YOU do !

COFFEE - strong and ready to share here ☕[clink]☕ 😊😊

Most days I'm content to sip my coffee like a civilized person. Other days....

Well, I chug it down like its last call at Happy Hour and I can still get 2 for 1 😳 today was THAT day 😁😁😁

I read all the comments on the "Coupon" thread. I agreed with and "liked♡" all the comments....except for ONE ☹
Care to guess which one 🤔
I didn't feel it was necessary for me to comment, the other ladies said it all 👍😊

# ProudAmerican -#NotSpoiled - #WantaDiscount Code. And YES...we use RetailMeNot 👍🤗

I found out why the kittens and kitties haven't been to eat past couple of mornings !! Went yesterday around 5:00am to check my mail and at the bottom of stairwell one of my other neighbors had laid out a platter of food for them 😻 I laughingly kept on my way to mailboxes and both Summer and Sailor scampered in front of me playing !!! They stopped under other stairs and listened while I talked to them and reminded them to be careful and stay away from the cars ! 🤗 🤗 I was happy to see them and glad someone else was helping take care of them too ! Made me feel good 😻

I'm on the go today. Headed to see my brother. He is doing so well since his stroke, exercising and losing weight. Doing his best with PT on his hand and arm. Far from 100% but he's getting there

There's my reason to HAPPY DANCE !

💃💃💃💃
💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

Jace

Re: Monday (8/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Until further notice...
The days of the week are now called: Thisday, Thatday, Otherday, Someday, Yesterday, Today and Nextday. ;)
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Loved your coffee post today gypsy!! 🇺🇸 I will try to take a guess the one person that said we were spoiled Americans. I’m still trying to figure out what country that person may be from have a great day all😊. Or was from and lives in the USA now
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Loved your coffee post today gypsy!! 🇺🇸 I will try to take a guess the one person that said we were spoiled Americans. I’m still trying to figure out what country that person may be from have a great day all😊. Or was from and lives in the USA now
0 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I'm so glad your brother is doing good. 😊💗 I love that the other neighbor is also taking care of the cats. 💗💗💗😊
7 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Gypsy, you are so right about the ending of Happy Hour. I love my brew black as the ace of spades and guzzled it down today. I too follow the "coupon" thread and made a comment, but it was not posted and like you am proud of our ALL AMERICAN GIRLS. My HAPPY DANCE today is in celebration of my Daddy's 90th birthday. He is one tough dude and still going strong. You and all of your followers have a FANTASTIC DAY !!
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Happy Monday Morning 🌸🌼🌸🌼

3:20 am cst
How many Mondays have gone by since you said, "I'll get started on that next week."

This IS next week !!!!!

Don't fret - Stay focused - Remember YOU are in charge of what YOU do !

COFFEE - strong and ready to share here ☕[clink]☕ 😊😊

Most days I'm content to sip my coffee like a civilized person. Other days....

Well, I chug it down like its last call at Happy Hour and I can still get 2 for 1 😳 today was THAT day 😁😁😁

I read all the comments on the "Coupon" thread. I agreed with and "liked♡" all the comments....except for ONE ☹
Care to guess which one 🤔
I didn't feel it was necessary for me to comment, the other ladies said it all 👍😊

# ProudAmerican -#NotSpoiled - #WantaDiscount Code. And YES...we use RetailMeNot 👍🤗

I found out why the kittens and kitties haven't been to eat past couple of mornings !! Went yesterday around 5:00am to check my mail and at the bottom of stairwell one of my other neighbors had laid out a platter of food for them 😻 I laughingly kept on my way to mailboxes and both Summer and Sailor scampered in front of me playing !!! They stopped under other stairs and listened while I talked to them and reminded them to be careful and stay away from the cars ! 🤗 🤗 I was happy to see them and glad someone else was helping take care of them too ! Made me feel good 😻

I'm on the go today. Headed to see my brother. He is doing so well since his stroke, exercising and losing weight. Doing his best with PT on his hand and arm. Far from 100% but he's getting there

There's my reason to HAPPY DANCE !

💃💃💃💃
💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I luv you Gypsy! You do so much good in this world!

I laughed out loud at this:
"I chug it down like its last call at Happy Hour and I can still get 2 for 1" 😳
:lol: :lol: :lol:
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Thought the moderators would never show up today. It's not right to wait til mid afternoon to have morning coffee! Milo had another visitor today. Don't know where he was hiding! Usually a knock on the door makes his ears perk up, but he doesn't run. Must just have been just chillin in a hiding place I haven't found! Hope every has a great day!
5 x

anniebelle

Don't know why that reminds me of a squirrel we used to feed. Found out he was hitting the neighbors too. One fed him dog food! One chocolate chip cookies! My husband was feeding him shelled whole pecans I bought for baking, at about $7 a pound! I have pics of him taking from his hand!!!
5 x

anniebelle

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Until further notice...
The days of the week are now called: Thisday, Thatday, Otherday, Someday, Yesterday, Today and Nextday. ;)
I LOVE IT !!!
5 x