to bid or not to bid.....

Gypsy

to bid or not to bid.....

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I've been sitting on the sidelines watching the auction bidding for last couple weeks now. Like most all of you I have been "max bidded" by certain people, no need to name them..... I figured the over bidders online are either super rich- super bored or super dumb....and I'm none of those things so I've stopped bidding. There is a frustration brewing and the fun is being taking away, I'm not sure what the right solution is but I hope shoplc comes up with a reasonable solution.
2 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: to bid or not to bid.....

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I don’t think they going to do anything ....the bottom line here is that they are making money on the auction and that’s what it’s about ...it is the business after all.
they just added all these new people with the dish network channel .... I just spent two hours in the auction site and wow forget it . Or atleast i did not get great prices....but I think when it comes down to it ....its a take it or leave it ...there’s no reason for them to change anything as long as they make a money !!!
Nobody is forcing us to bid in there . They are not required to even do these auctions!!I’ve been complaining for years and nothing changed , I gave up and came to the conclusion that it is completely my choice do bid or not .Everything has a bid on It so there is enough people in there.Right now literally everything is going to high.... Even the cheap stuff... Yup. But like I sid .... They make money and that's the bottom line here. It's not about us.
So I am sorry if I have to bust your bubble but this literally been happening for years it is just absolutely extreme right now .... I used to place orders 150 -200 pieces at a time .....that don’t happen alot anymore.
and no I will not over bid or pay to much.
For every person that leaves the auction somebody else is coming in.
It's people That have to ruin everything for other people.yup.🥺🤨🥴
Sad but true
4 x

Gypsy

I'm sure you are right....its just a shame that something that seemed exciting and fun has turned into something frustrating.
3 x

Eve

I totally agree
I ask myself often
What is wrong with people????
Just why????

No clue why people get a kick out of Ruining things for everyone.

But I’m a true believer that Karma comes for us all😊😂😊😊😊😊😊😊
3 x

Gypsy

Hope karma come quick, I've become that person who wanders the house muttering at the phone screen
1 x

Eve

Lol
I don’t know how quick 🥺🥴😊😊😂😂😊😊
Cause like i said this been happening for years lol
But i have to hold on to something haha
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hope karma come quick, I've become that person who wanders the house muttering at the phone screen
😯😯😯😯😬😬😬😬🤪🤪🤪🤪
I’m just kidding Eve, and ONLY because I’ve been there!!!!! That’s when it’s time to leave the frustration! I feel better! Took few wks tho. It’s kinda like supper last night, took a chance and ordered something they’ve messed up on in the past... and SAD to say won’t be ordering from them anymore either!! I give people few chances but when done I’m done. People push it right to that thing red line and then😬😬😬
0 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Personally, I think that those bidders are just addicted to gambling and it is not about buying the items but the thrill or rush of bidding and winning. I just think that most bidders do their homework and will not enter the auction without knowing the actual value/worth of the item they are bidding on. Therefore, they would not over bid on an item and pay the higher price even if they were re-sellers. I use to think that someone was purposely bidding on the premium auctions because some of the bids were just too low but now I again revert back to my original theory. It would almost be impossible for Shop LC to determine if the bidders are violating their community standards...JMO!
1 x