R. A.

Harlequin

R. A.

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

What is going on in the auction on handbags, some lady has went from $119-$199 on a New age handbag. People are even betting more than the start price unbelievable😤
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: R. A.

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I just spoke to someone in customer service 2 days ago about this and he said they have been trying to stop people from doing this. I told him what they should do is limit how many items you are allowed to not pay for once you win and if you go above that amount per week then they charge you for those item you won. I told him if people know they will be charged and have to pay then they will stop over bidding on so many items that they win and do not even buy.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I know, I've been trying to win some purses for my mom and me today. A couple of people keep bidding over $100!!!!!!!😠😡😠😡😠😡😠😡😠 I'm sick of people bidding way over what SLC sells the items for. I think I'm done with ra shopping for a long time. Well that is about 95% of my shopping on here. My husband will be happy about that. And so will my bank account. Hope the people in here win some awesome items. 💗😊
4 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

Shop lc has no interest in stopping people’s overbidding because very often the bidders are not very smart and pay.So the company will always win even though some other people do not pay.But if they oblige people to pay as some of you want, Shop lc will be the big loser as bidders are going away or paying only for the minimum.So, let them bid because every time someone will pay the big money and that largely compensate those who do not pay.Overbidding is a clearly win situation for shop lc.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

After reading the first two comments I went to handbags to check it out on Rising auction. One person had very high bids on the handbags. I checked a faux , yes faux, leather handbag they had a bid of $149.00 for. I went to the bidder section to find what the last normal bidding person had bid on the handbag. The last person had bid $13.00 for the handbag. After $13.00 this high bidding persons bids continued up to $149.00. Not right.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have reported Her Many times she bids on all the leather purse she is on here today Tracy Tracy Tracy!!!!!😡😠😡👎🍀
7 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Hi!
I guess "it's just me"..but
I won't bid on something
that I feel isn't worth it.

So many times I go to RA
and say..So much I can live without! ;)
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I accidentally put in a 3 digit bid instead of 2 digits and it told me I over bid and I was stopped from entering that bid,this happened to me a few times.My question is this, how do they determine if you accidentally put in to much or overbid? I see many bids that I think are too much and people complaining about others overbidding but I was stopped a few times because they determined it was an overbid. It was my mistake so I'm glad.
2 x

KLiz

Re: R. A.not again!!!!

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

I have not been able to get into my shop LC account for 3 Days Every time I would try it would give me a message that said something like 403-forbidden or something along those lines and I couldn't get into the account. I lost three different days worth of things I had bid on and obtained in the rising auction yet again because of continuing problems with the electronic workings of shoplc. I really spend a lot of time bidding rebidding rebidding could get something to a price that I can afford because like so many I don't have money to just throw away and I simply would never bid on something that I never would have the money to pay for but these constant problems cost me and take all the time I've spent and throw it away I just don't know if I can continue to use this company for my extras in life because it makes me so sad to lose items I was really counting on buying.k
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@KLiz

If you cannot pay for your RA items trough the website you can call Customer Service and they can assist you with completing your purchase over the phone. You need to call customer service well in advance of them expiring, as the wait for you to get to the front of the line can be lengthy. Hope this helps.
2 x