Camera time....

Gypsy

Camera time....

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

One of the things I enjoy about shoplc is the hosts, thier knowledge of the gemstones, the gem lore we learn and the stories ...but that being said, we need to see the jewelry more ! So how about a split or pip screen. Put the story telling/price dropping(you get the idea) host in box where we can still see & hear but the jewelry would then be displayed/measured more extensively by the other host. Wouldn't have to leave screen like this always but for the "longer stories"and information I think it would help.
7 x

Sea

Re: Camera time....

Post by Sea » 4 years ago

I agree when they go on and on and we’re waiting to see the product it makes me want to leave and say forget it.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gypsy That’s a GREAT IDEA❣️❗️
4 x

Gypsy

Thanks RS
Maybe shoplc will think it's an idea worth trying
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
One of the things I enjoy about shoplc is the hosts, thier knowledge of the gemstones, the gem lore we learn and the stories ...but that being said, we need to see the jewelry more ! So how about a split or pip screen. Put the story telling/price dropping(you get the idea) host in box where we can still see & hear but the jewelry would then be displayed/measured more extensively by the other host. Wouldn't have to leave screen like this always but for the "longer stories"and information I think it would help.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so very much for this idea! We have forwarded your message to our production team and our voice of the customer team so it can be looked into and addressed. We hope you have a delightful day, and thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

DID YOU SEE @Gypsy ❓❓❓
They did PIP during Karen’s show. They listened to you.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
2 x

Gypsy

No I missed it !!!! Did it work out well ???? Maybe they'll do it again
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
No I missed it !!!! Did it work out well ???? Maybe they'll do it again
I did work, however they did it backwards. The had Karen in full screen and the ring in the small pic. Duh...should have been the opposite. Wonder what they think they’re accomplishing showing more of the host than the item. Also wonder where producer/director learned his craft.

Sorry if I sound curt. I am yet again angry at SLC.
1 x

Gypsy

Yes well, I see it now and yeah I was thinking the other way around also.....however it's a start and they are.open to ideas so......yay !
3 x

Gypsy

Yeah I read your post 😡 and I love Grandidierite, but I have also.had to send back a necklace that had black inclusions streaking thru it and I've wondered if they are getting down to the lower grades of this gemstone now
Not saying they are just makes you wonder
3 x