Sunstone Arrived

Gem Lover

Sunstone Arrived

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

My order came in this morning and it is going back today. I ordered the Sunstone bead necklace to go with my other Sunstones that I purchased someplace else and a ring during the event but they look nothing like the ones I own. The ones I have are a pretty peachy color and glitter when the light hits them, the ones that came in this morning look more like a brownish color labradorite which I do not like and the ring was the one with all the zircons in it, the setting was beautiful but the ring was much smaller then it looked on TV and it was that brownish color like the beads and it also had a big black area on the side of it so back they go. I did like my RA items that came in, the items were shirts and an under $10 magnetic bracelet which I am keeping. I buy the bracelets that have colors that match my kitchen and use them on my refrigerator.
4 x

Moderator_Miranda

Re: Sunstone Arrived

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I am so sorry that your item was not as advertised. Please return the item using the return label inside and we will be glad to refund the funds back to your method of payment. If you have any questions about the return please feel free to reach out to customerservice@shoplc.com. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Miranda A
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
My order came in this morning and it is going back today. I ordered the Sunstone bead necklace to go with my other Sunstones that I purchased someplace else and a ring during the event but they look nothing like the ones I own. The ones I have are a pretty peachy color and glitter when the light hits them, the ones that came in this morning look more like a brownish color labradorite which I do not like and the ring was the one with all the zircons in it, the setting was beautiful but the ring was much smaller then it looked on TV and it was that brownish color like the beads and it also had a big black area on the side of it so back they go. I did like my RA items that came in, the items were shirts and an under $10 magnetic bracelet which I am keeping. I buy the bracelets that have colors that match my kitchen and use them on my refrigerator.
@Gem Lover so sorry you don't like the sunstone, I think mine is due to arrive tomorrow. I remember we talked about the metal preferred for this stone, Someone wished for rose gold and I said I thought It was too orange for rose gold.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@anniebelle anniebelle the ones they sent me have no orange at all, they are more brown in color. I will try to post a picture later.
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I didn't order any, not a fan of orange. I do have orange fire opal and orange sapphire only so I have a few in my gem collection. I was going to buy a piece of sunstone to add to my gem collection but decided I'll put one in my wishlist instead of wait for one in the RA. Almost don't want to order now since they are brown not orange. Maybe one bad one got through QA. I may try one, can always return. They looked so bright orange when they aired.
4 x