Shoplc finally listening to us I believe

CC

Shoplc finally listening to us I believe

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Last night in Stacy's Christmas picks where Cheryl for some reason was the host I finally enjoyed watching a show she was hosting.. During the part I watched there was no screaming and hollering just a professional host during her job.. While I did not watch all the show, the part I did was nice . Also I am watching this morning with Kim hosting and boy are they focusing a lot (especially close up shots) on the items being presented . And thank goodness the ruler has finally appeared . Finally, I hope shoplc has listened and it will last..Thank you Shoplc
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Shoplc finally listening to us I believe

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Does seem that there is more camera time being paid to jewelry items , nice close up shots
Hope this is continuing trend
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Now all they need to do is START MAKING NICE JEWELRY AGAIN!!!
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I have complained about the screaming (certain hosts) on every survey that's been sent to me. I also get so frustrated when Cheryl keeps saying, "Can we talk to the people?" Well, you can talk to us without us looking at you. No offense, but we want to see what you are selling. And, don't try to hide the clasp on the bracelets.

Every time I walk over to the TV to see what is on, 9 times out of 10 They are only showing the hosts or some silly comp that isn't even a good comp. I wonder if they realize we can tell when they are lying about a product when they say this is the lowest price it's ever been? Well, I write things down that I'm interested in, so I know the price was lower in the past. Now I mostly use my DVR instead of watching live.
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

SueB. From previous post that I have read I'm surmising that if I was to channel my inner "catticus" I would simply respond.....one thing at a time, we dont want to overwhelm anyone......but if I'm wrong, I apologize
0 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Yes and Yes again....I have noticed that it's not just Shop LC but a lot of brands are cutting back on quality in order to save money...like the consumer will not notice. I don't loose any sleep as I save money when I don't buy but know that there will always be someone who will.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Yes and Yes again....I have noticed that it's not just Shop LC but a lot of brands are cutting back on quality in order to save money...like the consumer will not notice. I don't loose any sleep as I save money when I don't buy but know that there will always be someone who will.
Yes they are!!! I really don’t like the showing of nice stones and getting way lower quality and color home!!! Is why I left another two places and came to the liquidation channel( now LC). They had the best stones and the platinum bond keeps the silver looking sharp!!! As I stated before.. the smaller stones should be saving them enough!!! Skimping on settings turned me off!!!!
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Cheryl is back at it this afternoon. Poor Kim. She looks like Bambi caught in the headlights. She's probably wondering what she did wrong to have to work with Cheryl.
If we can't stand the screaming can you imagine standing next to her?
4 x

momof6

Post by momof6 » 4 years ago

I just got on the Forum and am surprised to see so many opposed to the yelling and harsh ways Cheryl sells! This woman needs to let who ever she is hosting with talk , she is way out of line and I have to just shut off Shop LC when she is hosting ! She is so rude to most of them and interups whenever they are talking, this is not OK. Changed channel Constantly ! :shock:
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I hear you. I just love Kim, but I do think she and Cheryl are pretty good friends, and Kim is a good sport. The screaming reminds me of my mother when I was a kid.....makes me nervous. Imagine if you invited someone into your home and you had that on your TV. They'd think you were nuts, and you'd be embarrassed. Some of the other hosts are quite pleasant, though. The yelling reminds me of a TV evangelist......buy this now or you're going to burn in h---! :evil:
5 x