Where's Gypsy?

anniebelle

Where's Gypsy?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Now this is weird. Real time and no coffee with gypsy!
7 x

Margui

Re: Where's Gypsy?

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Hopefully it get post. If not it will be the second one missing this month.
7 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Maybe she included images and it is waiting for approval. Always a make you feel good post from her.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Maybe she included images and it is waiting for approval. Always a make you feel good post from her.
I do remember now that she's going to post kitty photos this morning! I'm anxious to see them!
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good morning Ladies !!
The coffee post is waiting approved !!!! I posted with pictures of the kitties !!!! -Gypsy
11 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Now that the posts are " in real time"...
The mods have backed off
And will takeeven longer to get posted with attachments
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
My fur baby finally posted last night. Takes a few hours.
Cant wait to see pics of @Gypsy fur babies.
My son and GF have 21 cats, plus a possum that comes daily for food. My little son has 2 Chihuahuas. I am so excited, I will see them next week when I visit him.
6 x

Vicky

Sorry. I attached a photo of my sons chihuahuas. I did something wrong. It ended my post, but no pic. I will try again
Ok. It worked now.
@Harlequin
I clicked Attachments, then I clicked add image. I clcked on a image in my phone, and and added it then I clicked Preview, your pic should show. Then click submit.

Good luck !!
Thank you mods !!
Have a great weekend !!
HUGS❤️
VICKY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hmmm...well they must not like pictures of kittys, because my post didnt get approved -Gypsy ☹
5 x

Vicky

I saw your pics of the fur babies. Really adorable. I had a indoor cat Tiger. When he was gone, it was too painful to replace him with another cat. So I got a puppy.
This cat once had cops draw tgeir guns and tell him to come out with his hands up🤣 my daughter saw the hall closet handle turning. She ran into my room and called me to the ER, that there is a man in the house. I called 911. The cops were there in minutes. Well Tiger had locked himself in the deep closet and was turning the Handle to try and get out🤪another time he crept onto my sons bed under the cover. My son came home and jumped onto his bed, not knowing that Tiger was under the cover. Tiger was panting. I rushed him to the vet. His lung was collapsed. This cat had 9 lives, but ended to early😥

Im waiting to get a family pic of my other sons 21 cats.

Vicky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x