DHL!!

D-Flawless

DHL!!

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

I just have to say it like it is....DHL SUCKS!! Their service is unbelievably slow and just plain bad news! I just had a package sit in their local sorting facility for an entire week before they finally transferred it to my local post office for delivery! I do appreciate free shipping over $50 but now my packages are taking 2 to 3 weeks to arrive! It’s soooooo frustrating! JTV has free shipping $49 and over but they ship via USPS and I ALWAYS get my packages from them in 3 days or less. And they are a much smaller company. Why can’t you guys use USPS? They sure could use the money more than greedy DHL!
10 x

Bella

Re: DHL!!

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I totally agree! I ordered a pair of Sleeping Beauty stud earrings from JTV on Sunday afternoon and had them in my mailbox before noon on Wednesday! That’s quick service with joy!
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@D-Flawless , the free shipping over $50 isn't why it goes DHL, paying $2.99 per item will still get you DHL. The Value Bundle Shipping for $29.99 goes UPS, which gets here like In two days.
2 x

D-Flawless

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@D-Flawless , the free shipping over $50 isn't why it goes DHL, paying $2.99 per item will still get you DHL. The Value Bundle Shipping for $29.99 goes UPS, which gets here like In two days.
I know....I’ve been buying from these guys since Day #1...April 2007!! I just meant I appreciate that there is now free shipping over $50....I realize it’s all DHL unless you use the value shipping which doesn’t make sense anymore with the free shipping over $50. I rarely purchase from the live shows. And speaking of DHL....heaven help us if we order something larger than jewelry....then it’s sent by super slow DHL “parcel plus ground” service instead of the “Parcel Expedited” which means it will take 3 weeks to get to me in Southern California! Oy! I made the mistake of ordering a hair flatiron and jewelry on the same day....the whole order is now inching its way to me....over 2 weeks now! I waited 3 weeks for something that arrived badly scratched too, and a ring with a missing stone.....so frustrating!
8 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Me, too
Over 15 days..waiting :(
What to do?
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have items that have been sitting at DHL since the 13th! It will be ten days tomorrow and they have not left Texas! This has been happening to me for over a year now.
6 x

unhappy

Post by unhappy » 3 years ago

I live in Texas less than 350 miles away and it still takes forever!!
9 x

unhappy

Post by unhappy » 3 years ago

I live in Texas less than 350 miles away and it still takes forever!!
5 x

D-Flawless

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I have items that have been sitting at DHL since the 13th! It will be ten days tomorrow and they have not left Texas! This has been happening to me for over a year now.
Ughhhhhh!! Now I have a package with 5 items in it that was supposed to be delivered yesterday....nothing! The tracking now has a big red flag that says “Exception! Delivery status not updated”! What the .....?!¿¡ Where the heck is it? Lost? Misdelivered? Sitting lonely in a truck somewhere? It could be anywhere and it figures four of the five items are now sold out and I already ordered one of those once before and they couldn’t find it in the warehouse....bought a different size....was so psyched!...now THIS! I’m at the end of my rope.....🤬😡 “Delivering Joy“ shouldn’t be such a nightmare!!! 😩
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

In my case I noticed when a package leaves DHL and goes to the post office for sorting that's my issue. It could sit at a different post office for a couple days or a week or more. 😠😠😠 Then it finally gets shipped to my post office. Then I get it the next day. Only a had full of times it's been waiting to leave Texas. But being about 50 miles from me and just sitting there gets me mad! 😠😠😠 I can drive there and get it quicker than waiting for the post office to do their job.
6 x