Korevora sunstone

anniebelle

Korevora sunstone

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Can't find original thread, but wanted to say I received my two pieces today. The ring is just gorgeous, shimmering copper color. Anxious to see it in the sunlight. The beads are not as pretty, but I find most beads are not ever as pretty. I hope they are brighter n the daylight.
5 x

Chipper

Re: Korevora sunstone

Post by Chipper » 3 years ago

got my rings today, had it appraised and it wasn't real!.........actual retail cost was 6,997.98 so it says.......it was appraised for 70.00 dollars, what a scam!!!!!
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Chipper wrote:
3 years ago
got my rings today, had it appraised and it wasn't real!.........actual retail cost was 6,997.98 so it says.......it was appraised for 70.00 dollars, what a scam!!!!!
@Chipper

I'm confused as to what you bought and the purchase price, can you be more specific .
Thanks -Gypsy
4 x

Chipper

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Chipper wrote:
3 years ago
@Chipper

I'm confused as to what you bought and the purchase price, can you be more specific .
Thanks -Gypsy
it was a Blue and White Sapphire ring in Sterling Silver
2 x

Chipper

Chipper wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Chipper wrote:
3 years ago
@Chipper

Thanks -Gypsy
it was a Blue and White Sapphire ring in Sterling Silver
i bought it for $104.00 Dollars
4 x

Gypsy

@Chipper

Wow ! That's an very high value for any sapphire ring, and I'm pretty certain, the white sapphires,would've been lab created. Doesn't sound right. So sorry, I would return -Gypsy
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Chipper Did you purchase this ring on the auction page? All the lab created blue and white sapphire rings on the regular website are under $40. Do you have the item number?
3 x

Chipper

it was on the auction........2129607
1 x

Gypsy

@Chipper

its always a good idea to use the allotted time after any RA win to research your item. You can look up not only the estimated replacement retail value, but more importantly the lowest that SLC sold the item for. You can also do your own comparison pricing. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in a "bidding frenzy" but you do have option to NOT purchase if you've over bid Sorry you are disappointed, I think its probably happened to all of us at one time . -Gypsy
2 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

How do you find out the history of how much a certain item was sold for by SLC. Thank you
0 x