overbidding

JustaShopper

overbidding

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Gladis and a few reg ones are bidding against themselves at the last few seconds to rise the bid
6 x

Teresa68

Re: overbidding

Post by Teresa68 » 4 years ago

that is so crazy people overbidding on items that you can buy in shop LC at regular price at less cost! :shock:
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

That's really annoying! That's why I not going to bid anymore.
2 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I bid on a lot of items and I have noticed my same name outbidding me. Coincidence? I feel it’s either to bump up the bid prices or it’s because someone at the company realizes the item is damaged or not available so they outbid everyone.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I have stopped participating in "RA". Not worth the aggravation w/same people overbidding & then not purchasing items. Maybe someone should find a way to monitor this issue. Once, I won a tanzanite ring & they sent me the wrong one. It was tagged w/correct item # but definitely not correct ring. The company always does its best to make things right but sometimes it's not worth the hassle.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I have accidentally overbid( fingers ahead of brain) believe me not on purpose because that means I loose also!!!! Some of us can’t get our size online so come to RA and yes usually pay more!!!! However I Release Items From My RA Cart ASAP That I’ve No Intention of Buying in Consideration of Others. Now I think that’s being a fair participant.
4 x

Blondie

Post by Blondie » 4 years ago

Why aren't the people who over bid suspended as the rules of the auction site stated? ! I don't think I'll be using the auctions anymore!
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

You do know some people have more $$$$$ to spend than others?!
2 x

ontnurse

Post by ontnurse » 4 years ago

I do not think it is random people overbidding.I have been bidding on this site for 5 years

and I really believe it is the site placing fake bidders to bring the cost up.Also why is it that the est value of a gem is at 600.00 dollars then magically

a few months later est value at 150.00?? HMM... not sure.
6 x

Consumer1

Post by Consumer1 » 4 years ago

Some people are either billionaires or are not purchasing the items they bid upon. Every week they bid 100's of thousands of dollars on merchandise that they don't buy and that's worth only a fraction of the amount that they bid. WHY???? They just mess up the auction for the rest of us. Merilee, that would be you!
16 x