I would like to see...

Gypsy

Re: I would like to see...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I have diamond stud earrings and I would like to see earring jackets in various gemstones
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I would like to see jewelry w/o contrasting accent stones. You know, with accent stones being the same as primary stone rather than a mish mash of contrasting colors, which in my opinion, too many times don't look good together.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Christmas ornaments. What about an ornament version of your fortune cookie purses.
4 x

Gypsy

I would like to see a tarnish free jewelry box the same size as the current velvet briefcase boxes that not only has a glass top for easy viewing but that has specific cubbies for the different styles of my earrings
(Lots of earrjngs) I dont care for the "stud strips" that are in some boxes.....kind of a hassle,.just little sections or cubes that would hold the earrings paired together, so we dont have the constant hunt going on for the "other one" . And this all this organized space would be for earrings. Boxes could be 2 tiered or just not as deep as briefcase boxes and stackable.
3 x

Gypsy

And not just for studs.....sections for all the different styles
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Drusy!!!! Nice drusy that’s platinum over silve!! Lots of the blue!!! And not the giant 18 by 13 ones!!!!
2 x

Gypsy

I've noticed that I have quite a few solitaire rings
It would be nice to "dress" them up a bit with a nice ring guard. Could start with nice sized zircons or beryl gem. 🤗 then maybe diamonds
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I’d love to see square or princess cut gemstones. I know they would be very popular.
3 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I love princess cut gemstones! I also like bezel set gemstones in jewelry! And Gypsy style setting I don’t see much but I really like too!
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I forgot to add I love necklaces with smaller beads—-2mm—-4mm size, and add pearls in that size too! I don’t always want huge stones—like them sometimes—but like the small 2mm—-4mm size a lot too!
0 x