I just realized...

RS

I just realized...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

That I almost never wear my morganite jewelry. I have several pieces, some very expensive..rings, pendants and earrings all with diamonds. I almost never wear it. It is so pretty so I don’t know why I don’t.

So do I really want to buy any today? But...but...🥺
2 x

Topic Tags:

Lulu

Re: I just realized...

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

It blends in with my skin tone so it doesn't 'pop'. I love the color, but... There was one solitaire in the crown setting that looked like aquamarine at times when viewing at a different angle.

That 10 or 11 ct one last night was much deeper and. also, too big at 16 x 12. Which, by the way, took Jessica the entire presentation before she spit out the size of the stone. Never did state the grams of gold that I noticed. Some of these hosts act like they're just there for their looks and/or comic relief.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I saw that big one, I agree just a too big. I mean I like big but not that much. My morganites are that deep color and I like that. And while they are pretty and I love them I tend to grab other things from my collection more. So I didn’t feel the burning desire to buy any more.
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I saw that big one, I agree just a too big. I mean I like big but not that much. My morganites are that deep color and I like that. And while they are pretty and I love them I tend to grab other things from my collection more. So I didn’t feel the burning desire to buy any more.
Me too! I’ve a couple pretty from way back that have good color! Hummm maybe I only wear peach in summer?! But others too I sure have items w/ tags on ... I should wear before... But I’m outside all warm season so just don’t wear my nicer rings much. Now give me a kunzite that big well that sucks only wear at night...
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Yes but blush is such a trending fashion color now, even for winter! You 2 MUST start wearing then. And treat yourselves to a new blush handbag... then you may think of your pretty morganite jewelry more often. Btw ... there will be no change for my stylist service.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Yes but blush is such a trending fashion color now, even for winter! You 2 MUST start wearing then. And treat yourselves to a new blush handbag... then you may think of your pretty morganite jewelry more often. Btw ... there will be no change for my stylist service.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤪🤪🤪

And I simply MUST remember to have my nails done to match! Yessireee...every day to match whatever jewelry I am wearing!
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Aww ya all make me smile!!!! And cat!!!🥰🥰🥰!!! Guess since I can’t wear my jewelry or handbag to rake and mow I’ll throw in my lite pink sweats and tennis shoes!!! Gives the neighbors something to talk about 🤪🤪🤪
2 x