I am sizzling hot mad right now/just no no no!

Eve
Answers: 1

I am sizzling hot mad right now/just no no no!

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

Listen to this everybody
I ordered a UTK Shungite neck heating pad for $60 which arrived in used condition with no plug in the box which to begin with is completely unacceptable !!!!!!!!but I truly have no words for it in the global pandemic sending me stuff other people was using and only half of it I’m gonna have to calm myself all the way down before I’m going to address this situation might as well somebody in charge give me a call cause wow wow wow Wow wow wow
13 x

Boston Irish

Re: I am sizzling hot mad right now/just no no no!

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Wow Don't blame you hope you get this resolved.😩🍀
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience, as we do not reship used products of any kind. Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your order and account information so that we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I know how you feel. I received a purple suede bag a few days ago and it was defiantly used. There were grey marks on the bottom of the bag and either ink or magic marker on it as well. Returned immediately. They better refund the return shipping. I also returned a Keshi pearl ring as well it looked just like the bag “cheap”. With no coupons and these returns my purchases for the future will be few and far between.
9 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Yes, I was sent wrong item... returned but having trouble w/getting full refund.. :(

Have " backed off" any more buying!!!!
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience, as we do not reship used products of any kind. Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your order and account information so that we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
You think not? I have received used products before. What do you think is done with returned items?
11 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
I know how you feel. I received a purple suede bag a few days ago and it was defiantly used. There were grey marks on the bottom of the bag and either ink or magic marker on it as well. Returned immediately. They better refund the return shipping. I also returned a Keshi pearl ring as well it looked just like the bag “cheap”. With no coupons and these returns my purchases for the future will be few and far between.
We're sorry to hear that, please email me as well with you order and account information and we can check on your return status for you.
0 x

Jace

I say..
"Fool me once, shame on me..
Fool me twice, shame on you!!" :o
3 x

Jace

Or is it the other way 'round??
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Or is it the other way 'round??
Yes!
5 x