I am sizzling hot mad right now/just no no no!

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: I am sizzling hot mad right now/just no no no!

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience, as we do not reship used products of any kind. Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your order and account information so that we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
I wrote a reply Earlier but for some reason it’s not here I’ll send you a message to your given email to
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

If course returned items are resold.
Usps told me they bring about 400 returns a day to shoplc. I guess its little compared to the amount they sell.
I myself have received obvious returned items. As proof. I returned a defective bracelet. They were sold out, so I didnt order a other one. 2 weeks later I notice that from sold out, there is 1 left. It matched my earrings, so I ordered it.
Guess what arrived. The defective bracelet that I returned 2 weeks before ( I knew it wasnt another defective bracelet because the first one had a man made red pen mark. Sure enough this one did too in the same place. They didnt even try to deny it.
If they didnt resell about 400 returned items a day, they would take huge losses, because wholesalers will give them pennies on the dollar for the returned items.
I am sure other sellers also resell returned items.
Bestbuy gives 10% off on returned items. They call it open box.
Thats fair. If I owned shoplc, thats what I would do. Let the customer decide if they want to chance receiving a item that was returned because the other customer didnt like it. So you save 10%. I myself wouldnt buy it. Many would.

Vicky
0 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I received the wrong color purse!I guess men are color blind.😩🍀
0 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

I guess like Howard Beale of Network--(old movie) :) :lol:
0 x